Some Mods letting power go to there heads

I wasn't there to see what the posts were about, so unless there is some evidence to support that a mod was acting in such a way, I would consider it suspect and bias. Personally, I will take the word of a Girls Chat Admin and or Mod any day of the week and twice on Sunday than what someone with a negative comment has to say.

why is there so many damn complaints about girls chat.
Have you not ever noticed who makes the most complaints about Girls Chat? That would be mostly one certain male who has been visiting Girls Chat for over two decades, and has the Chat Ave record for the highest numbers of mutes/kicks. One would think after all this time, he would have a clue as to what the rules are, but I guess not.

No i dont observe who because people create different forums profiles all the time. Though im pretty sure ive seen "girls" make complaints also. Ill have to review the complaints thread and get back to you with a number, though it will still be inaccurate as posts are deleted there the most out of all places. All i know is i keep seeing disproportionate complaints.

In ratio of user count to complaints we are closer to the least complaint room. And as to why alot of them come, and normally in waves, is the worst users are like or 6 personalities in and countlessand altho they are known about, even criminally banning them isn't simple,. They get better at nit getting caught each time they worm in, and start to feel untouchable.... Then boom the inevitable happens, and they run to forums to try save the persona they thought wasn't gonna get banned. Rinse repeat for a decade.

The more invested they get the more they cry, and everyone gets caught up eventually,