Son of LPW

It'll be death by gifs next. Mark my words.
Happy You Can Do It GIF by Hello All

Hell Yeah Dancing GIF by Hello All
Happy Food GIF by Subway Sverige
Tired Old Lady GIF by Barbara Pozzi
horoscope GIF by BuzzFeed Animation

New petition to ban posting happy birthday gifs to anyone who hasn't been online for a year

I didn’t get a happy birthday last year because it fell during my incarceration. It was very traumatic.

@emileh how did your exam/s today go?

Star tests? What are they? Or is this an autocorrect lol
Nah no auto correct it's big tests at the end of your school year to see if you can go to the next grade level & to see if you've learned anything. If you're in 12th grade then the tests are to see if you can make it to college. I thought you were talking abt those but ig not lol

Nah no auto correct it's big tests at the end of your school year to see if you can go to the next grade level & to see if you've learned anything. If you're in 12th grade then the tests are to see if you can make it to college. I thought you were talking abt those but ig not lol
Emileh is Scottish. In order to pass the year, she has to have not killed anyone

I meant to say good luck yesterday totally forgot somehow. You’ll be fine all you can do is your best and that’s pretty good enough!

@GothandRock i understand now. It’s called different here in the uk. It’s also different for each of the 4 countries in the Uk when it comes to exams/tests. The ones emileh is/will be doing will enable her into university where she’d skip college per se (dependant on individual choice and subjects). Students would still move up a year with a choice of resit at same level in the uk. It’s quite complex in a way but it goes by ones ability.

@GothandRock i understand now. It’s called different here in the uk. It’s also different for each of the 4 countries in the Uk when it comes to exams/tests. The ones emileh is/will be doing will enable her into university where she’d skip college per se (dependant on individual choice and subjects). Students would still move up a year with a choice of resit at same level in the uk. It’s quite complex in a way but it goes by ones ability.
Ohh ok makes sense i didn't think of that part. Come to think being sleep deprived i'm not thinking a lot lately lol.

From what I’ve seen in movies etc (how cliche) American students tend to resit the year assigned to age if they don’t do as well (as in a 10yo being in a class for 8/9yos) whereas we move up regardless as the ability is examined at 3 different levels depending on ability.