Son of LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I'm sry if it sounded rude i meant it to be more funny than mean i promise lol.
don’t worry you’re alright.
I forget that you’re a teenager at times so I’m mindful of my responses but as I said before sure comment away and not even mods offend me. I am proper tuff

Hmmm, so what number would @emileh pick 🤔. The last one took forever so maybe they picked a smaller one so that it dosent last forever. Or, maybe the opposite, they picked a long number so they can have their thread open longer with alot of comments.

The point of this is to guess a number and hope its right. So a big or small number. Hmm, hmmmmm

Hmmm, so what number would @emileh pick 🤔. The last one took forever so maybe they picked a smaller one so that it dosent last forever. Or, maybe the opposite, they picked a long number so they can have their thread open longer with alot of comments.

The point of this is to guess a number and hope its right. So a big or small number. Hmm, hmmmmm
It's a quandary isn't it?

Let's just say that when I stop posting in the thread, there's still a way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.