Son of LPW

True. Random but i can't find a post Leigh did abt a trivia night. I can't remember if it's tm night or if it already happened.

guests can play but aren't eligible fro prizes
harlem globetrotters fro GIF

i might be wrong but i don't think there's an april quiz.

thanks for making me look stupid @TheLeigh

Indeed it was. I've only talked to @TheLeigh once in Pm and she seems really: kind, patient and nice. I've never seen her work so i'm not sure how she does that but in her sorta personal time she's kind.

Indeed it was. I've only talked to @TheLeigh once in Pm and she seems really: kind, patient and nice. I've never seen her work so i'm not sure how she does that but in her sorta personal time she's kind.
@TheLeigh is actually a menace. When I first met her, she was pretending to be Hilary Clinton and catfishing people into donating to her presidential campaign. But it was just her personal account and she was using the money to feed her lottery addiction.

You should.

Don't mind @Finn2.0 he's just bitter and twisted because his room hasn't got users, is dusty and full of litter, and smells of wee. Most of that is his doing. If it weren't for @ThatRita keeping a semblence of order and an eye on Finn, it'd be a lot worse.