Soooo new to many things.................

Thawk

Don't even know where to begin.....became a widow a couple years ago and just buried myself in work. Now cousin, daughter and brother pushing me to get out there again. This seems like a safe option, from several perspectives, to "get out there again"...............

Don't even know where to begin.....became a widow a couple years ago and just buried myself in work. Now cousin, daughter and brother pushing me to get out there again. This seems like a safe option, from several perspectives, to "get out there again"...............

You might be better off joining a dating site which this isn't :)

Sorry to hear of your spouses passing.
There are options out there for singles, this place I had noticed advertised as a place to meet for hookups, however many of us here are not single and just come to chat with folks. You may learn the internet can be a entertaining place , however as you said it maybe a good place to "get out there again" ?
Welcome to the, "wild west" :D

Hello and welcome to chat ave Thawk,

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you.

All the best,

Princessa

:)