Souporman is Idiot and Victory of Lan

Yuya Sakaki

This is Not Competition i have the gay-kkake king title since day i first arrived in vgc and as long as i live it stays that way but funny thing is U creating that Thread is Pointless u should take it down this is not competition this is pointless and ure 4 eyes idiot so no matter what u do End result will not Change good Luck ok.😎😎

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Why is this needless war even happening between you two? Lan you claim to be strong and yet act worse than a baby over a simple chat forums that was meant as a Meme most likely. And soup you claim you like to joke about singular individuals to make people laugh yet you dragged alot of people into poll without Permission.

And all for what? It’s not gonna solve nothing. Just gonna bring more hate, evil, and drama to chat and cause more stress for other chat Avenue members

I’m sorry for ever letting you know about the thread he made in first place you clearly can’t take jokes and now I got a headache from flooding you did in main.🤯

Its cool Soup is Moron so meh
No stop no one is a winner or loser both of you messed up it’s best to just forgive and forget I’m done you gave me a headache and I’m never alerting you again if there is ever something serious about you guys that you both need help with don’t come crawling back to me I learned my lesson on trying to make you laugh and trying to help u out

and @Argamaethos u must punish both lan and soup for this useless drama I don’t care how you punish them but they caused enough bull already and I think they deserve punishment both