SPORTS CHAT (ROOM) TRIVIA 2024!

Creed101

Sports Chat Mod
Staff member
WELCOME ALL!

Come join me and a few others for some fun!

Questions will range in sports topics and a bunch be generic in terms of sports as well.

Sports_Chat_Trivia_35.jpg copy.jpg

Any questions you might have feel free to dm me and i will respond as soon as i can! (If for some reason something in my life comes up that night like an emergency then trivia will be pushed to the next day same time.) GET HYPED COMMENT BELOW!

U do not need to type in capitals I am old and I even know this is shouting do not shout please it is rude and I am not deaf thank you

WELCOME ALL!

Come join me and a few others for some fun!

Questions will range in sports topics and a bunch be generic in terms of sports as well.

View attachment 962928

Any questions you might have feel free to dm me and i will respond as soon as i can! (If for some reason something in my life comes up that night like an emergency then trivia will be pushed to the next day same time.) GET HYPED COMMENT BELOW!
I hope it’s a great time. I work 3 12’s overnight on weekends so I’ll be up getting ready for work 😶

Got any Aussie sports questions?

Like who won the 1999 Bathurst 1000?, or how many VFL/AFL premierships St Kilda won? And who tf are the Sharks in the NRL?

Got any Aussie sports questions?

Like who won the 1999 Bathurst 1000?, or how many VFL/AFL premierships St Kilda won? And who tf are the Sharks in the NRL?
Plus another thousand questions about Aussie sports, just like I can ask a thousand and more questions about Dutch sports. But I have a feeling this is going to be solely about american sports.