Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
H.R. PufnStuf is a Pedophile who gets away with it
Just like Inkandtatts.
Dynamic Dylan is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.
You all ban me from Gay and Singles because I speak the truth and know what you are.
Why is Chatmaster allowing these people to do this under his watch?.

Just like Inkandtatts.
You all ban me from Gay and Singles because I speak the truth and know what you are.

Just like Inkandtatts.

Just like Inkandtatts.
πŸ€”

@H.R. PufnStuf is hardly a pedophile, get real don't disrespect the man like that...

if ur going to insult Puffy at least be accurate;

tell him that he doesnt give a sh*t about the chat other than maintaining the status quo, even if that means not taking action against truly detestable ppl like confirmed pedophiles, bc these ppl bring in more money & traffic than ppl who are actually right in the head... making him incompetent / ineffective as an adminπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

he only cares about numbers & the quantity of users, u can tell by how awful the overall quality of general chat has become 🍜

but certainly he himself is not a sex offender...

Just like Inkandtatts.

Just like Inkandtatts.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
troll trolling GIF
Jim Kelly Kick GIF by Warner Archive

Just like Inkandtatts.

Just like Inkandtatts.

Aren’t you a delightful character. Perhaps you’d like to share your username instead of posting and running off like a puΕ‘sy

Conor Mckenna Insult GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Just like Inkandtatts.

Just like Inkandtatts.
I
chocolate fire guard* :unsure: not sure what that is but that's funny. I didnt ban you so why go full on dumbass/ bitter on me? Meh contact he site with your complaint and proof.

tell him that he doesnt give a sh*t about the chat other than maintaining the status quo, even if that means not taking action against truly detestable ppl like confirmed pedophiles, bc these ppl bring in more money & traffic than ppl who are actually right in the head... making him incompetent / ineffective as an adminπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

he only cares about numbers & the quantity of users, u can tell by how awful the overall quality of general chat has become

I ban creeps everyday. What you should have said is HR rejects totalitarian conformity- is not a sheep and refuses to unfairly ban people to satiate mobs, or to be popular . Btw its absurd to say there is anything wrong with chat owners (which im not one of ) who actually want ******** in rooms and treated fairly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.