Super Bowl

BlackLivesMatter

Gold Member
First of all, What a game, I know Detroit Lions fans are sick.
My prediction is both teams could win this game. It is hard to discard the momentum of S.F. Except you got the Maholmenator and count discount K.C's defense.

First of all, What a game, I know Detroit Lions fans are sick.
My prediction is both teams could win this game. It is hard to discard the momentum of S.F. Except you got the Maholmenator and count discount K.C's defense.
@purplerose

So @BlackLivesMatter IF you had to pick who do you think is winning?

Both teams are great. One has a good Defense other has a real solid Qb. (Both are solid but you get what i mean.)

My feeling is Sf wins a close game by a 7-10 point margin. @Boba Fett

itll be ok. you hear about the oh and 16 year but you didnt live through it. you didnt live through Patrica or Stafford, who neither knew what the hell they were doing. (both are the same btw, they just have people to hide it).
honestly, tampa bay was it, they won that, last night was extra. the only people mad about non field goals, fumbles or missed balls are the analytics people and fair weather fans, and its sh1t The Dude has to answer that crap instead of focusing on the amazing crap hes done right. their doing exactly what their fans want. tough to watch it be blown by that much though. not one fan will say otherwise.

last time 49ers and chiefs played i fell asleep it was so boring. they best have a suite camera on jason kelce so we can watch drunk antics to keep us awake. the half time this year is even meh...

I probably won't watch the Super Bowl primarily bc of Taylor Swift. With her dating Travis they show her 90% of the game not the actual game. I have a feeling it'll be the same with the Super Bowl.

Well Guys would you rather have KC vs Philly, then we might have Taylor Swift dumping one Kelce for the other
I will go with the QB and say Mahomesanator 17- Purdy boy 14

itll be ok. you hear about the oh and 16 year but you didnt live through it. you didnt live through Patrica or Stafford, who neither knew what the hell they were doing. (both are the same btw, they just have people to hide it).
honestly, tampa bay was it, they won that, last night was extra. the only people mad about non field goals, fumbles or missed balls are the analytics people and fair weather fans, and its sh1t The Dude has to answer that crap instead of focusing on the amazing crap hes done right. their doing exactly what their fans want. tough to watch it be blown by that much though. not one fan will say otherwise.

last time 49ers and chiefs played i fell asleep it was so boring. they best have a suite camera on jason kelce so we can watch drunk antics to keep us awake. the half time this year is even meh...
I think too the heartbreak when that receiver for San Fran caught the ball that bounced off the defenders helmet. Detroit had a great year and will be back next year. No Detroit fan should have their heads hanging low. Should celebrate the accomplishments. Also Detroit will get some much needed secondary help in the draft.

it was that play or the play that stripped the ball going up middle field. they needed to run a route outside. every team expects it run up the middle there was so much open side. ever since reportgate, theyve been shy about the switch plays, they should open that sh1t up wide. would it maybe lose the game? maybe. fans dont care! run the play, if it fails do something else next time. if it works send it. Detroit wants a good ball game none of this were showing up because were contractually obligated sh1t theyve had since last century. hell they let flava flav and slim shady into their party, ya know they aint out there to be seen. they seen because they out there and are who they are.

#DeckerReported

Detroit will be fine, though I selfishly can’t wait for Hooker to be healthy and get a chance to compete for the starting job (yes I know it’s Goff’s for the foreseeable future). Also the people calling for Dan Campbell to be fired are stupid.