Taking A Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharena

I'm taking a break from kids chat for an unknown amount of time, I might be gone for a few weeks or even months. I would like to try and get my life back on life on track. I'm not doing so good mentally and that need to be addressed and so I am leaving temporarily.

I wish the best for everyone while I'm away, I hope that all my friends are doing well. I'll be back soon and hopefully as a better person. I'll be thinking of my friends, and you'll be missed by me.

If you would like to stay in touch with me, send a private message on the forum, and I'll give my social media or another chat room I'll be reachable at.

-Sharena

I'm so glad you have finally decided to take a break from kids chat to recollect your thoughts and ideas, as well as focus on life itself. I think this is a great idea considering I've known you since October, and back then you were frustrated over users being ped0s and the rules kids chat had. You needed this break for awhile, and I have told you on a different thread and on kids chat itself that you definitely needed a break because you were easily getting frustrated over ped0s and weren't following simple rules that us mods gave multiple warnings for. I will miss you, and I hope when you come back, you will be eager, willing, and able to be this 'better person'. I have faith that you will change your thoughts and ideas upon re-entering kids chat in August or September. ^-^

I already know where to contact you at. You can also PM any of us kids chat mods, and we'll be able to let you stay updated on changes kids chat may have undergone while you're away. :)

-Ophelia

Last edited:
I would like to take a moment to thank the kids chat moderators for their hard work and dedication to the chat room.

Their job isn't paid in cash,they get paid in the form of making others happy and that holds more value than money.

I have attacked the moderators in the past because I'm short tempered and needed someone to blame for paedophiles and perverts on the chat room, that was wrong of me.

I personally think that kids chat will never change but the moderators do try and I appreciate that.

Thank to the moderators for putting up with difficult users like myself. Thank you to the moderators for sacrificing your enjoyment on the chat room for the sake of others enjoyment.Thank you to the moderators for trying to make Chat Avenue a better place.

Last edited:
I would like to take a moment to thank the kids chat moderators for their hard work and dedication to the chat room.

Their job isn't paid in cash,they get paid in the form of making others happy and that holds more value than money.

I have attacked the moderators in the past because I'm short tempered and needed someone to blame for paedophiles and perverts on the chat room, that was wrong of me.

I personally think that kids chat will never change but the moderators do try and I appreciate that.

Thank to the moderators for putting up with difficult users like myself. Thank you to the moderators for sacrificing your enjoyment on the chat room for the sake of others enjoyment.Thank you to the moderators for trying to make Chat Avenue a better place.

Don't Thank the admin Arkham!

Trolls always need to take a break and Sharena ignore trolls that are mods cause even if mods are mods some can be Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.