tall man

how has this man not been banned yet all I seen him do is come on and start **** i mean he has made an account he is able to get banned now

He’s a damn homophobe and lashes out when put in his place about it. All he does is complain about the LGBTQIA, people who don’t even know about his existence.
He probally brings numbers to the room, I am sure he will be the next prized chatter to be gifted VIP to continue on his disgusting rants by the mighty admin.

He’s a damn homophobe and lashes out when put in his place about it. All he does is complain about the LGBTQIA, people who don’t even know about his existence.
agreed i shown him so many links to back up what i have said i have shown him names of trans people that got killed or off themselves and he has shown no remorse he thinks cis is a slur when its not but thinks saying the T slur is just fine
He probally brings numbers to the room, I am sure he will be the next prized chatter to be gifted VIP to continue on his disgusting rants by the mighty admin.
i really hope not i hope samwise can see it and get him banned

agreed i shown him so many links to back up what i have said i have shown him names of trans people that got killed or off themselves and he has shown no remorse he thinks cis is a slur when its not but thinks saying the T slur is just fine

i really hope not i hope samwise can see it and get him banned
I wouldn't hold your breath . Just saying

If he gets banned, he cries about freedom of speech, if he doesn't get banned and gets slapped around I'm public for his hate speech, he'll cry freedom of speech. People like him want to say hateful things with no push back and expect you to just shut up and listen.

That's how I view racists online. We're at a point where they end up getting doxxed then beaten up and sue. Don't say things online that you wouldn't in person.

If he gets banned, he cries about freedom of speech, if he doesn't get banned and gets slapped around I'm public for his hate speech, he'll cry freedom of speech. People like him want to say hateful things with no push back and expect you to just shut up and listen.

That's how I view racists online. We're at a point where they end up getting doxxed then beaten up and sue. Don't say things online that you wouldn't in person.
yeah when some of the mods do their job he says they have the " woke" virus

there freedom of speech then there is bashing on people that did nothing to you
Of course I was being sarcastic. The room is too racist for me. I have not visited there for quite a while. Too much antisemitism there with a leader that is apparently okay with that of course as long as the ******** is one of his protected VIPS.

Of course I was being sarcastic. The room is too racist for me. I have not visited there for quite a while. Too much antisemitism there with a leader that is apparently okay with that of course as long as the ******** is one of his protected VIPS.
that i have seen to i notice when you bring it up to him he just ignores it to where someone else does it they get kicked out only three to four mods i know have seen kick out tall man and told him to stop

Okay.. Quick rant. Yeah, I've long since gotten tired of Tallman / Nightcrawler.

He comes in the chat and spews bigoted, transphobic and homophobic stuff and then has the nerve to try playing nice or casual as if he didn't just say terrible things.. and if you ignore him or aren't nice to him, he throws a huge tantrum and plays the victim because he doesn't like that people give him karma and hold him responsible for the terrible things he says... he hates being put in his place.

Then, when confronted he vomits his already used lines back up to try to prove points he already stated a hundred times.
He says "I don't hate ___" but has no problem talking garbage and saying hurtful things and the T-slur.

He's not nice, at all. I don't know why he tries to act like some bigshot for putting people down all the time.

I honestly don't know why this guy is still here.
How is he not banned yet?

Everyone is sick of dealing with him.

Okay.. Quick rant. Yeah, I've long since gotten tired of Tallman / Nightcrawler.

He comes in the chat and spews bigoted, transphobic and homophobic stuff and then has the nerve to try playing nice or casual as if he didn't just say terrible things.. and if you ignore him or aren't nice to him, he throws a huge tantrum and plays the victim because he doesn't like that people give him karma and hold him responsible for the terrible things he says... he hates being put in his place.

Then, when confronted he vomits his already used lines back up to try to prove points he already stated a hundred times.
He says "I don't hate ___" but has no problem talking garbage and saying hurtful things and the T-slur.

He's not nice, at all. I don't know why he tries to act like some bigshot for putting people down all the time.

I honestly don't know why this guy is still here.
How is he not banned yet?

Everyone is sick of dealing with him.
Sounds like HR Puffendilleys type of guy. Try Music chat it has a better admin.

β–Ί Racism, racial slurs, homophobic slurs are not allowed. Hateful / violent content is not allowed- Hate Speech(Defined as Explicit threats, promotion of violence or direct attacks towards other users based upon ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious diseases and gender are not allowed.

Source: https://www.chat-avenue.com/tos.html

Rules are good except when they are selectively enforced.