Techology

if you could invent a technology what would it be
My dream is to have a time machine. With a time machine, I could travel to the future and see if humanity has found a cure for all diseases (as @Freddy_922 said). I could also visit the past and relieve some of the happiest moments of my childhood. I would like to impress my parents and teachers with my knowledge and skills, and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I know there are risks involved in time travel, but I think the benefits outweigh them. A time machine would be a wonderful gift for me.

Dude, if I could whip up a tech genie, it'd be a teleportation gizmo, no doubt. Imagine zapping to any corner of the world in seconds. No more long flights, just poof and you're sippin' coffee in Paris or chillin' on a beach in Bali. And here's the twist – I'd throw in a sms microsoft teams feature. Yeah, while you're teleporting, you'd stay connected with your peeps. No more feeling out of the loop, even if you're zooming across continents.
But hey, for now, I'll just keep my teleportation dreams alive in sci-fi novels.