teen chat lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

datia bug

they say how hiring ppl to be mods well i applied hell even got freakin disc and i wait a good 7, 8 days to hear back and i never did so i said f it and deleted my disc acc and told admin to get rid of my application cuz i wasnt waiting anymore apperently they dont want mods as much as they say they do

All staff members are unpaid volunteers who donate their time to helping the site. Not only might it take a few days for the admin to thoroughly review your application, it also takes time to vet the information and make a determination. Patience is a virtue that benefits anyone in a staff role, and it sounds like you asking for your application to be discarded was for the best.

All staff members are unpaid volunteers who donate their time to helping the site. Not only might it take a few days for the admin to thoroughly review your application, it also takes time to vet the information and make a determination. Patience is a virtue that benefits anyone in a staff role, and it sounds like you asking for your application to be discarded was for the best.

If it takes 8 days for the admin to review an application it shows they are not a very good admin or of any legitimate contribution to the well being of the chatroom.

and that your point of veiw okay whatever i think i waited even time but whatever
If it takes 8 days for the admin to review an application it shows they are not a very good admin or of any legitimate contribution to the well being of the chatroom.
A week is a fairly short amount of time, all things considered. If this were the real world, I would never expect an employment application to be reviewed and a hire to be made in a week's time.

idc what honeycomb has to say tbhim juss sayin they lie
What exactly do you think @Honeycomb is lying about?

A week is a fairly short amount of time, all things considered. If this were the real world, I would never expect an employment application to be reviewed and a hire to be made in a week's time.
I’d also be aware that no reply means I wasn’t successful with my application. I wouldn’t then drop them an email saying “I didn’t want this job anyway -pouty face-“

I’d also be aware that no reply means I wasn’t successful with my application. I wouldn’t then drop them an email saying “I didn’t want this job anyway -pouty face-“
i told honey comb to get rid of it cuz i wasnt waiting anymore cuz its bs and i never did no damn pouty face i juss didnt care no more

and i didnt be wanna be considered anymore cuz i did wait and nun happened so i didnt want my application to be looked at anymore

THANK YOU!!! thats the freakin point im tryna make
FYI they dont vet anything, admins only hire their friend and likeminded people. They will hire and then rehire previous mods that have already broken rules as mods. Thats why every complaint in the kick and ban forum always results in disagreement with the OP making the complaint.
All things considered, if the OPs claims are true that the chatroom claims it in need of moderators, the admin would have reviewed and chosen someone already. If this were the real world, you should see how quickly amazon hires people. Amazon is full of professionals though, not jackasses on high horses.

and i didnt be wanna be considered anymore cuz i did wait and nun happened so i didnt want my application to be looked at anymore
Look, it’s a good thing that you want to help out your room. The busy rooms can always use more mods. But there were probably a lot of better ways to approach this than the way you did. Because it only justifies you not being give the role of moderator in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.