Thank You

GothandRock

Silver Member
I want to say thank you to everyone who talks to me it really meant a lot. The fact people take their time to read my posts and either react or comment really makes me happy. I have no irl friends to talk to so people who follow me i consider friends. I' sry if i sound mushy and annoying at the same time. I've been so used to nobody talking to me anywhere i was giving up hope. It made me fall into depression. I also made the mistake for telling people my medical conditions which is one reason why nobody will talk to me. You guys have no idea how much you saved me. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’🫢

Don't let trolls get to you. Just have fun and enjoy and if it gets too much, step back a little bit and don't let them push you down to their level. Mostly though? Just try to have as much fun as possible; because that really (at least should be) is the whole point. πŸ’œ

I want to say thank you to everyone who talks to me it really meant a lot. The fact people take their time to read my posts and either react or comment really makes me happy. I have no irl friends to talk to so people who follow me i consider friends. I' sry if i sound mushy and annoying at the same time. I've been so used to nobody talking to me anywhere i was giving up hope. It made me fall into depression. I also made the mistake for telling people my medical conditions which is one reason why nobody will talk to me. You guys have no idea how much you saved me. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’🫢
I wanna yell at a turtle..just thought you should know that!

if you do yell at one, do it very slowly
Turtle Wheels GIF