that user cutiee

Iโ€™ll never forget the first time I went into College Chat and upon entering, Cutie was the first person to message me. And let me tell you, she was not happy that I joined that room ๐Ÿ˜‚ I signed up to have an account there just for her. I was sweet as can be. She warmed up to me eventually.

Iโ€™ll never forget the first time I went into College Chat and upon entering, Cutie was the first person to message me. And let me tell you, she was not happy that I joined that room ๐Ÿ˜‚ I signed up to have an account there just for her. I was sweet as can be. She warmed up to me eventually.
And now you donโ€™t even visit anymore. It makes sense now. You didnโ€™t come to visit me ๐Ÿฅฒ

I would come in to visit @Finn2.0 but he always mutes me and honestly I find it breathtaking that I post my concern about abuse being levied towards me by a mod and every mentally ill person who was NOT there and does not know the facts has to weigh in with THEIR mentally ill issues.

I would come in to visit @Finn2.0 but he always mutes me and honestly I find it breathtaking that I post my concern about abuse being levied towards me by a mod and every mentally ill person who was NOT there and does not know the facts has to weigh in with THEIR mentally ill issues.
I wouldnโ€™t mute you if you stopped trying to exploit nudes from me! Perv

Lmao, I am shocked cutiee has her own forum ๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ

Sheโ€™s a total **** to most women, but sheโ€™s very attractive soโ€ฆ I dunno itโ€™s up for debate.

Lmao, I am shocked cutiee has her own forum ๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ

Sheโ€™s a total **** to most women, but sheโ€™s very attractive soโ€ฆ I dunno itโ€™s up for debate.
Soup is gay haven't you heard, my boi?