The “Hot Seat” Game

🤩😍♥️ YOU!!!!

Good grief, @punkyhepburn !! You’ve been SO missed! You’re always welcome to sit in the hot seat! 🔥🤗 so good to see you! Wb, beauty!
You are just the sweetest. ❤️
Miley Cyrus Omg GIF by The Voice

So. Many. Submissions! 🤩🔥

Don’t forget - if you’d like to be in the Hot Seat, please send all 10 questions and answers to me before the month is out.

This will be part of a weekly event tht will run through the month of May. Lots of fun prizes to win, too!

All may participate for fun, however you must be registered in Singles Chat to win prizes.

Don’t forget - if you’d like to be in the Hot Seat, please send all 10 questions and answers to me before the month is out.

This will be part of a weekly event tht will run through the month of May. Lots of fun prizes to win, too!

All may participate for fun, however you must be registered in Singles Chat to win prizes.
Did i win vip

Wot wot if I am registered in spirit?

I mean you gotta have some Lee way Madame Leigh