The 5 things you most hate in the world

1. Child traffickers
2. Cheaters
3. Our president and VP
4. Baby daddy
5. Inflation
2. cheaters

But I just had too much to drink ka, pls fergive me, the Scottish men are just NOICEEEEEEEEE!

1. I hate pedos period.

2. I hate people who bully me and or bully others folks. Bullies suck period.

3. I hate cheaters and liars. I can't stand cheaters and liars. Ugh! SMH!

4. I hate people that do any kind of violence abuse to a child or an adult and or verbal abuse. I hate the shootings that going around the world today, and in the passed. I hate when people have to hurt someone and then the innocent person dies. I hate road rage. I hate when people harm others. I hate jealous people. I hate wars. No fighting. I hate when people can't get along with each other. Just try to get along with others. Love one another stop hating each other. I hate the bad criminals. But God still loves everybody. God forgives everyone if you you ask God to forgive you.

5. I hate that some people have cancer in their life time, and sadly some die from cancer. I wish there was a cure for all cancer and disease in the world today. No one deserves cancer or diseases and then die to cancer. That is terrible. Cancer sucks.

We all need peace, love, hope, and happiness in our world today and forever.
God in peace and serve the lord.
Hate is a strong word. So it can be dislike instead of hate to.

Have a wonderful and blessed October Month 2022.

Things I dislike about this world today.

1. Gas prices are way to high.

2. It would be nice to travel, but the airfares, car rental, and hotels are way to expensive to do anything fun. For traveling. It's way too expensive to travel these days.

3. Slow drivers. I wish they could at least go to speed limit, but they don't. They go slower than the speed limit. Probably more car crashes if this keeps happening. They drive like a 🐒 turtle. Ugh!

4. Loud people at the pool. I don't know why they have to party 24/7. Serious note. Not even joking. I can't stand loud people in real life. I get no sleep. No wonder I'm so tired and exhausted. It's to expensive to move anywhere these days.

5. I dislike paying for rent and bills. It's way too high. Plus rent keeps going up every year for more money. They always over charge everyone like no tomorrow. Ugh! Overly priced.

i find it odd that ppl include things like pedos in their most hated lists

like hating pedophiles is like a given... same as hating thieves, or murderers, or. who doesnt hate these kinds of ppl, especially pedophiles?

its almost like the ppl who list that they hate pedophiles are really going out of their way trying to convince others that they hate them

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Last edited by a moderator:
- people who tell you to chill when you are already chill, irritates the **** outta me
- pedophiles (duh)
- the term "daddy"... the words been ruined
- people who are still like "eww, I would never be gay/ les/ any lgbtq+ identity". Like ok? Good for you, but did I ask?
- spiders (they got too many legs >~<)