The Anomaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouporMan

Gold Member
We have a user in VGC who might need a ban... or something good lord.

The chatter Anomaly has doxed both Voca, and Bread, and has harassed a user named skits. This I witnessed, but there are also claims he harassing a minor named Scarlett.

Can something...anything be done?

The chatter Anomaly has doxed both Voca, and Bread, and has harassed a user named skits. This I witnessed, but there are also claims he harassing a minor named Scarlett.

They have docs of it going around, however I only witnessed things. I don't have time for the SS BS anymore, unless its real juicy lol.

Seems we have another standard .... here
No proof from you. How do I know you’re not bullshitting? Proof or it didn’t happen.

Stop slandering users of VGC. I know your conduct isn't squeaky clean; constantly abusing and harassing bread for eternity. You are one to talk.

Stop slandering users of VGC. I know your conduct isn't squeaky clean; constantly abusing and harassing bread for eternity. You are one to talk.
This thread isn't slander. There is literal proof of the incident that was already sent to staff of VGC privately! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Girl go back to the rock you came out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.