The best war movie you ever saw..

Angry Go Away GIF by Disney

MULAN

Hard to choose one- but off the top of my head- "Cross of Iron" rare as it showed war from the german army perspective,

"Paths of Glory" a Kubric film, and a personal fav "A Bridge too Fart" any Sean Connery ofc

edit: OG "Waterloo" 1970 < the last of its kind, no CGI and the russian military provided 10's of thousands of troops as extras

Ik it says movie… but band of brothers and the pacific are both top tier TV shows from HBO and a honorable mention for generation kill 🙏🏻

Hard to choose one- but off the top of my head- "Cross of Iron" rare as it showed war from the german army perspective,

"Paths of Glory" a Kubric film, and a personal fav "A Bridge too Fart" any Sean Connery ofc

edit: OG "Waterloo" 1970 < the last of its kind, no CGI and the russian military provided 10's of thousands of troops as extras
Lol @ A Bridge too Fart. I would love too see this war movie made but I did a search for it on ****** and it came up A Bridge Too Far. Anyways, thanks for the correction. It was soo funny!

The original Red Dawn from the 80s.
My uncle was in Vietnam and he was able to tell me how accurate it really was.
So it'll always be my favorite just for that very reason. ❤️

wasn't really a war movie, it's a historical drama about a man who was important during a war
Not seen it yet. Didn't really interest me.
My grandfather was in WW2 and my uncle was in Vietnam so that's where my interest lies.
Seriously now -- am I missing something big there?
Cause, for obvious reasons, I can't handle Schindler's List.

After every war movie I watch I swear its gonna be the last cuz I always end up sobbing like a ninny but I cant resist them. Some of my faves:
We Were Soldiers
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Empire of the Sun
Platoon
Inglourious Basterd