the BIG relationships thread

what's your relationship status?

• Total voters

toodles

Gold Member
here it is...

the BIG relationships thread

what is your current relationship status? answer in the poll (making good use of these badboys)

if you are currently in a relationship: how did you meet? how long have you been dating?
if you are currently single: are you currently looking? past relationships?

general conversation: what's your ideal partner? dating tips? advice for your younger self? breakups/heartbreaks - how do you deal with them?
TYPES of relationship - does your relationship have a "type"? (e.g. open) - what is your opinion of these?

Anyway...Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

My partner and I met by becoming roommates, of all things. Complete chance. Bow to the power of the craigslist apartment ad. πŸ™Œ
Then, when we became a couple a few years later, we got kicked out by the other roomies and got our own place. Then, last year we get our first house outside the city in wine country. And now we're suburban mothers. Which feels seriously weird to type. But anyway, I got lucky.

Anyway...Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

My partner and I met by becoming roommates, of all things. Complete chance. Bow to the power of the craigslist apartment ad. πŸ™Œ
Then, when we became a couple a few years later, we got kicked out by the other roomies and got our own place. Then, last year we get our first house outside the city in wine country. And now we're suburban mothers. Which feels seriously weird to type. But anyway, I got lucky.
you're living the dream!

i'm jealous </3
hope everything continues going great for you x

I've been always single :LOL:
Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

✝️ could I please ask you to pray for me and my wife for healing and for my marriage and so my marriage will come back together please my wife has left home for right now and we both need healing from God and I'd love for God to bring my marriage back together and I would be a godly husband
Our marriage could reflect God's love

✝️ could I please ask you to pray for me and my wife for healing and for my marriage and so my marriage will come back together please my wife has left home for right now and we both need healing from God and I'd love for God to bring my marriage back together and I would be a godly husband
Our marriage could reflect God's love
All the best, I hope everything turns out okay