The C/A Runway Discussion

I just did mine a few hours ago and I already want to do more
idk why I'm enjoying this so much today. I need to get out more.

this one looks like such a condescending bitch.

E4OWrXz.jpg

Last edited:
does that website "looklet" not work anymore?
i remember there being THOUSANDS of items you could use, backgrounds, different models and such, and it was pretty awesome. much better than these little dolls websites.
i went on the website but i have no idea how to use the creating thingy again. i used to love just creating outfits.

I dont think so. We had a lil discussion a while back about using looklet and polyvore again but they dont work the same as they used to. I think you have to have an account to use looklet so im not gonna use it and make people create one just to play this.

Let's do another!

I always want to make a thread for these when I'm bored but I feel like everyone would be mad bc Vic always does it.

Hahaha omg i doubt anyone would get mad. I just get lazy sometimes or too tired from work but ill def do one tomorrow! If theres a period of time where it looks like im being lazy just pm me or whatevs if you wanna start one. I welcome all help!

anyways, for tomorrows should we do a theme or freestyle??

edit: glow i still need to check out the website you sent me maybe we can do that if we choose freestyle

Okay you guys suck so i put a million different ones that i liked so have fun trying to decide which two of your creations to use muahah

Idk what that means but im going to guess that means the shoes are ****ty and i agree none of these games i find have decent shoes so i dont even worry about them anymore