The future past.

• Thread starter Deleted member 304456
  • Start date
That would be an awful development. You wouldn't be able to escape the content providers at all and what happens when they pull an Apple and build in obsolescence so that your hardware needs regular and costly upgrades? Don't think they wouldn't either.

I'll stick with a discrete device thanks.
or worse they automatically upload a U2 album into your head

or worse they automatically upload a U2 album into your head
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

When I was young,people didn't have the technology that we have today...

If someone had said to me that one day that most people would carry phones with access to millions of songs and be able to text anywhere in the world,I would of called them a crazy lunatic....looks like I will have to eat a lot of humble pie...lol
What’s the one piece of tech that has amazed you the most over the years? (If you had to pick one.)

The Rotary phone is most fascinating to me that and the old typewriters
reason why is it’s fascinating to see the rotary phone with its cord and realise if you wanted to talk you would turn the dial to dial up numbers and call someone and that was all people enjoyed and it didn’t seem to bore them
now adays we got litterally everything and anything in our pockets at all times and built into dashboards and tvs refrigerators etc 24/7 always connected. But also if you wanted to type up a paper back then you needed to use a typewriter to type it and that’s what was good about it it was so simple

I agree with that.
I finally bowed down to getting and Alexa, wouldn't be without it now...
One thing I do miss is physical paper tickets for concerts.
I was against them as well. But I got one for steel on Black Friday. Best thing ever I use it for the alarm to wake me up every morning.
Everything back then was so much simpler and things now adays are much more complex
For the most part yes, I agree you are correct.

Who Dis Phone Call GIF by Travis
Payphones. HA! will come back to the future. JK!
i already have music stuck in my head, that....that...is torture