The hacker/Clone/TROLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutaeo

I looked at the pfp of the person who sent inappropriate gifs to people those alien gifs were sent by a clone Who didn't have a background picture . Why would I have Use arabic or hebrew language, take another person's picture, and send innapproiate sex gifs to people?

Look at the pfp background next time! Usally clones don't use pfp backgrounds but they can though!

Yeah The clone that hacked my account and turned my language into arabic or hebrew and even at times put loki in my profile picture didn't have my background or any background!

Yeah The clone that hacked my account and turned my language into arabic or hebrew and even at times put loki in my profile picture didn't have my background or any background!
ok- what are hoping happens?

castle has the proof she trolls everybody
8/02 10:52

thats darkrose man
8/02 10:53
shes in mobile and vgc
8/02 10:55

its darkrose aka minx aka andecoas aka bloodlust

That you unban me and Ban LP64
ok, but you have several lego type accounts- how would you suggest we know who's who? I cant/wont override a password issue because I have no idea if anyone is trying to steal another account- especially a VIP one- like I mentioned- I can show you how to request a password reset- but that's as far as I or the site can go.

Firstly Yes you banned me for having many ACCOUNT if not banned then it's expired and second how are you online ok don't see your Username in the forums staff list?
Ive explained to you- as discreetly as I could in your other threads why your account was banned. If you cant get into your VIP that's unfortunate but nothing more I can do about that.

Ive nothing more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.