The real Lego COLLECTOR or clone?

If I am a clone then ask something that only the real Lego COLLECTOR knowsi and if I can't answer Correctly I am a clone but if do answer right it's the Lego COLLECTOR!!! if I am a clone then the REAL Lego COLLECTOR was in Teens chat and not me Lol
Dude don't be butthurt cause you got called out . It amazes me when people do stupid **** it's always a " clone " and NOT the actual person . There's 2 different SS of your tabs one with you in " teen chat " and another with you in not only " girls chat " but " boys chat " too . Seriously SEEK HELP dude .

Dude don't be butthurt cause you got called out . It amazes me when people do stupid **** it's always a " clone " and NOT the actual person . There's 2 different SS of your tabs one with you in " teen chat " and another with you in not only " girls chat " but " boys chat " too . Seriously SEEK HELP dude .

tbf, girls & boys chat is 13+ like general, just saiyan babe…

look, im all for exposing people like him but him being in boys / girls making him an offender is kind of reaching…

focus on the dirt that is actually dirty, & not just kind of weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
If I am a clone then ask something that only the real Lego COLLECTOR knowsi and if I can't answer Correctly I am a clone but if do answer right it's the Lego COLLECTOR!!! if I am a clone then the REAL Lego COLLECTOR was in Teens chat and not me Lol
…. And here’s another sick **** trying to justify predatory behaviour….

GIF by Giphy QA