The Riddle Game

Welcome my greedy peasants. I shall introduce you to what I shall call “The Riddle Game”. Too all my beautiful princess and all my ugly toads IT IS TIME TO USE YOUR BRAIN!!

Basic rules of the game follows:

One riddle to be posted at a time. Preferably not silly easy to guess jokes. However, rather thoughtful and time stated questions that’ll make you actually use the of yours:)

Depending on the allocations of the riddle poster. You may or may not be allowed to ask yes or no questions about the answer. For questions that do not give much context. This is highly suggested.

Try to avoid math based riddles. Not everyone is math nerds like me 😔💔

How to be the riddler? Easy, I’ll start with one. And first person to answer correctly gets to post the next riddle. As stated above. Only one riddle is to be posted at a time.

Preferably keep riddles safe for an appropriate audience. Anywho let the game begin<3

I am in the start of giggles and in the end of depressing. Sharing is not loving without me neither is the forgiving. I am always found in frog but never in duck. She is gorgeous in gray but wifey material in green.

What am I?