The Sex Advice and tips thread

High IQ

I'll.start

Fun fact. Anal isn't supposed to hurt at all, not during and not after. The anus is a muscle, so the worst you would get, would be similar to something like doing dumbell curls and then your arms ache for a few days as you get used to the muscles getting stronger. The worst you should feel with anal though, is slight weakened knees from being exhausted for maybe an hour or so afterwards. Any actual pain means, there's some steps that weren't taken properly. For example, not enough warming up, or lube, etc. Since it's your first time, though, you should just give it a few days, like any new workout. Though, see a doctor if it actually hurts, though. Slight discomfort isn't the same as pain. Pain = bad.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office
No Way Wow GIF

I'll.start

Fun fact. Anal isn't supposed to hurt at all, not during and not after. The anus is a muscle, so the worst you would get, would be similar to something like doing dumbell curls and then your arms ache for a few days as you get used to the muscles getting stronger. The worst you should feel with anal though, is slight weakened knees from being exhausted for maybe an hour or so afterwards. Any actual pain means, there's some steps that weren't taken properly. For example, not enough warming up, or lube, etc. Since it's your first time, though, you should just give it a few days, like any new workout. Though, see a doctor if it actually hurts, though. Slight discomfort isn't the same as pain. Pain = bad.
deliverance GIF
That Should Clear Up Any Misperceptions You Might Have On That Subject As You So Obviously Do

Eh... sex advice... wooo never even did that before but i heard you don't have to use your private parts you can just hug and stuff.

I'll.start

And you know all this......how? 😂🤔

I don’t know about y’all but I don’t get the point of anal as it’s not like you are gonna conceive a child that way the Uterus isn’t up inside there and it’s not like it will help conceive offspring and it’s not likely it will be like the fake stuff y’all watch in free time as that’s all that corn is fake and acting most like it would get rather boring real quick but hey y’all do what u want I don’t understand it and that’s just me