The Sex Advice and tips thread

I don’t know about y’all but I don’t get the point of anal as it’s not like you are gonna conceive a child that way the Uterus isn’t up inside there and it’s not like it will help conceive offspring and it’s not likely it will be like the fake stuff y’all watch in free time as that’s all that corn is fake and acting most like it would get rather boring real quick but hey y’all do what u want I don’t understand it and that’s just me
Most people don’t have s3x just to have a baby!
(I have never tried butt stuff and never want to either.)
People like what they are going to like it’s not up to us to judge. 😁

Every time i log into forums i have to double take now. 🤣 yall are getting as bad as my rooms… i swear 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Every time i log into forums i have to double take now. 🤣 yall are getting as bad as my rooms… i swear 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast
Well we would gladly listennn to your advice I mean you’d know, you seen it all in there.

I mean I was in your chat the other day and darling, shlongs everywhere,

I can’t see how a straight man could possibly remain straight in that room

I don’t know about y’all but I don’t get the point of anal as it’s not like you are gonna conceive a child that way the Uterus isn’t up inside there and it’s not like it will help conceive offspring and it’s not likely it will be like the fake stuff y’all watch in free time as that’s all that corn is fake and acting most like it would get rather boring real quick but hey y’all do what u want I don’t understand it and that’s just me
Oh my sweet summer child. There are a few things to be said here... Let's break this down:
1) Not everyone has intimate relations for the sole purpose of procreation. It's also a great exercise and pastime (some heathens even use it for pleasure and romantic bonding *shudders*).
2) Not everyone is blessed with a uterus "up inside there." When a daddy and a daddy love each other very much, sometimes they have to make due with what God gave them. And what God didn't give them is a uterus (and for anatomy sake, no one is sticking anything in anyone's uterus... Ever. That's not where president Johnson finds the G-olf spot.).
3) Adult entertainment is just that: entertainment. Just like the Godzilla movies, it is not designed to be representative of real life.
4) If you're finding having intimate relations to be boring, might I suggest a change. Who knows, maybe diving into a tank of pink starfish is what you need to spice things up.

I get the point of anal. Free laxatives, loosens everything.

I mean if you want some lessons, PM me.

I'll.start

Fun fact. Anal isn't supposed to hurt at all, not during and not after. The anus is a muscle, so the worst you would get, would be similar to something like doing dumbell curls and then your arms ache for a few days as you get used to the muscles getting stronger. The worst you should feel with anal though, is slight weakened knees from being exhausted for maybe an hour or so afterwards. Any actual pain means, there's some steps that weren't taken properly. For example, not enough warming up, or lube, etc. Since it's your first time, though, you should just give it a few days, like any new workout. Though, see a doctor if it actually hurts, though. Slight discomfort isn't the same as pain. Pain = bad.
Hmm Why are you posting this anyway?