The Ten Inch Pianist

algorithm

(move on if you've heard it.)
One day, a man walks into his local bar, put's his backpack onto the bar, and removes from it, a very small man, and a tiny piano, to which the small man begins to play quite beautifully. The bartender questions "what's all this, mate?", and the man turns to him and says "I found this in my attic, and thought it may be magic". The man pulls out an old dusty genie's lantern. The bartender is amazed, "Think I could give it a try?" he asks. The man agrees.
The bartender takes the lantern, rubs it and says aloud "I wish I had a million bucks!"
Suddenly, a row of ducks begin to march through the door and his bar. The bartender turns back to the man, and places the lantern on the bar.
"I think your lantern's broke mate. I wished for a million bucks, and got a million ducks!"
The man looks up with slight grimace and responds "You think? Did you really think I wished for a ten inch pianist?"

(move on if you've heard it.)
One day, a man walks into his local bar, put's his backpack onto the bar, and removes from it, a very small man, and a tiny piano, to which the small man begins to play quite beautifully. The bartender questions "what's all this, mate?", and the man turns to him and says "I found this in my attic, and thought it may be magic". The man pulls out an old dusty genie's lantern. The bartender is amazed, "Think I could give it a try?" he asks. The man agrees.
The bartender takes the lantern, rubs it and says aloud "I wish I had a million bucks!"
Suddenly, a row of ducks begin to march through the door and his bar. The bartender turns back to the man, and places the lantern on the bar.
"I think your lantern's broke mate. I wished for a million bucks, and got a million ducks!"
The man looks up with slight grimace and responds "You think? Did you really think I wished for a ten inch pianist?"
Nuh, a 6’1 tall giraffe BETTER.

family guy sigh GIF by Fox TV