There is a minor in an open relationship with an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
This adult groomed this minor about 8 months ago, and before leaving he posted an inappropriate pic of another user, a nude.

She is 17 and he is 28, is there anything that can be done here?
what room is this involving?

This is a general complaint I have, the room or people shouldn’t be some kinda show.

I want to know what the rules are exactly here.

If you want to know the rules and all that of the VGC @Glob is the one to reply. Even if you have a complaint re your issue- its not about a kick/ban etc so let's let him respond.

Edit: I note your concern-but if you don't want some kind of *show* a PM to Glob would have been in order ....

Last edited:
No the answer should be firm! A fixed answer among all rooms.

This wasn’t suppose to be about VGC or glob, this is a general complaint about the website as a whole.

Is this an American site? Anything below 18 isn’t legal..

Is this a UK site? You can still get charged for engaging with someone too young.

Or is this just a wasteland? Like are the servers out in open water where no law exists?

No the answer should be firm! A fixed answer among all rooms.

This wasn’t suppose to be about VGC or glob, this is a general complaint about the website as a whole.

Is this an American site? Anything below 18 isn’t legal..

Is this a UK site? You can still get charged for engaging with someone too young.

Or is this just a wasteland? Like are the servers out in open water where no law exists?

There are what 18 rooms with various ages and rules? ******** can be located anywhere in the world, ^^^ and the sorts of jurisdictional questions you raise don't have a single answer. There are way too many unknowns to give a "one- size- fits- all answer." There is only one person who can speak to the site position on this, and that's Chatmaster, you can message him here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/members/chatmaster.24/

Edit: TOS has info regarding laws etc a little light reading before bed https://www.chat-avenue.com/tos.html

Edit: For example, In Canada, 16 yo can legally marry, and there is no law that says anyone under 16 cant *date* as long as it doesn't involve certain kinds of *relations* so.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.