Things that made you happy today

!tulsa!

Gold Member
So. I keep seeing the “things that pissed you off”
thread make it’s rounds, and I got to thinking, why isn’t there one of those for the other side of things?

Also, put it in adult just in case whatever you want to share is spicy? Idk, sounded like a good idea.

Anyhewt. I’ll go first.

The pile of ingredients that are sitting in my fridge today made me happy. Excited about spending quality time at home eating good food.
 
Thinking of my long lost friend . She was truly a devious angel 😃
wolf GIF
 
Going up to the IKEA canteen and looking at the meat balls in the warmer and than proceeding to ask the cashier, who was a male, how much are " your balls" ? I mean suffice to say he had a wee little giggle and then thereafter I corrected meself and said "well not your balls but the meat balls" which again just made everyone behind me laugh their arse off. So ya know, it worked out.

Am happy man.
 
What's makes me happy?

Donating lots of different items. Yay me! 😀 I'm a blessing to others. I'm happy to be able donate different items to others that need these items in real life. God blesses me, and I bless other people.
 
Just passed my theory test about an hour ago!
{ For those who do not know what that is: it is the computerized test for driving before the actual driving test, and no we don’t have driving permits here for under 18 {: }
Now I can go and take the actual driving test on the date that they gave me!
 
Just passed my theory test about an hour ago!
{ For those who do not know what that is: it is the computerized test for driving before the actual driving test, and no we don’t have driving permits here for under 18 {: }
Now I can go and take the actual driving test on the date that they gave me!
It makes me happy that i will be able to upsell a piece of **** modern car with all the bells and whistles and window wiper insurance to a new driver that wants to look good and be forever in debt but drive a car they cant afford to maintain, driving down the road with one light busted and the front bumper tied with duct tape to something under, black smoke coming off and the underneath rusting because if you drive in winter where they salt the roads you need to periodically rinse that **** off or you'll get a Fred Flintstone mobile eventually.

They call it the rust belt for a reason

Welcome, welcome sign here here and here and congratulations on your new car you will regret buying after the 7th ramen noodle dinner before rent day.
 
I am relieved that I managed to pull out my motorcycle engine out of its frame for maintenance. Humping an engine lump which weighs over 162lbs on your own is not something you do everyday. Well I dont now at 70 years old lol.
 
Top