THIS GOES TO THAT POS HR PUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morenoj

You know what HR..I dont know what the fk happened to you but you turned into the biggest Piece of SHYT scumbag in gen chat. Fking muting me for no fking reason...go fuq yourself...I aint going anywhere and your are not gonna ruin my fun ....stay in your lane and do your job and stop harassing me, fking scumbags I swear.

You know what HR..I dont know what the fk happened to you but you turned into the biggest Piece of SHYT scumbag in gen chat. Fking muting me for no fking reason...go fuq yourself...I aint going anywhere and your are not gonna ruin my fun ....stay in your lane and do your job and stop harassing me, fking scumbags I swear.
Morenoj, you cant use *ALL CAPS* so often.. and when muted for it, you can't evade and boast in room you are evading.....because that's kind dumb eh. Seen you spam all caps for years keep it up you will spend a lot of time out of room.

Don't hold back- tell us how you REALLY feel...

oh, and...

View attachment 946101

one of the best admins I know

Rock On Reaction GIF

Moreno.....since classic chat I've known you and I've realized certain things are a constant in this world. You are one of them lol.

Is this what happnds when he gets a mute now he runs to forums?? Revo is that secretly you using mo's name?? 😂😂😂 seriously though @H.R. PufnStuf does a great job as admin, moreno maybe take time to reflect and say sorry to HR and he might let you stay!!

doesn't everyone?
Happy Cat GIF by irina H

Morenoj, you cant use *ALL CAPS* so often.. and when muted for it, you can't evade and boast in room you are evading.....because that's kind dumb eh. Seen you spam all caps for years keep it up you will spend a lot of time out of room.
Moreno J knows this is an issue, he has been asked to and at times he lowers the caps but other times he will not. Moreno J I do not often agree with HR but on this I support his decision because I have kicked you a crap number of times for using all caps as have other mods and admins who have had to deal with you. PUTZ

Moreno J knows this is an issue, he has been asked to and at times he lowers the caps but other times he will not. Moreno J I do not often agree with HR but on this I support his decision because I have kicked you a crap number of times for using all caps as have other mods and admins who have had to deal with you. PUTZ
Well look who decided to speak their mind...Another jackass i mean BLM...no one asked for your opinion so shut your fukin face...Putz!

Status
Not open for further replies.