Thread Title...

UN3THICAL

Banned
@TheLeigh,
I have a suggestion for a prize for the winner of the music trivia game:

The winner must assist me in getting:
@H.R. PufnStuf / @Apollo / @Inkandtatts / @Coyo / @RwbyCastle ~ Relieved of their current staff position and downgraded to VIP status.
Mostly just @Coyo though ~ There have been several comments about @Coyo going around just stealing peoples profile photo in gay chat and uploading them to random peoples profile photo...

@Inkandtatts ~ He is able to provide more information about the types of profile pictures used in gay chat...

Since you tagged me, I’ll respond.

I quoted LostCause, not you. Pipe down pervert.

I think your question is answered. Next.

@-Luka ~ Are you harassing me now? Following me to every thread I comment in?

@LostCause. - You are now my witness still not sure if I can trust your dumbass ~ Are you seeing this shit?
Are you genuinely asking me to be a witness to such "harassment" when you literally just said this to me:
@LostCause. What would it take for you to shut your mouth?

What's your preference LostCause?
A little waterboard? A little bamboo under the fingernail?
Request denied.

You were never tagged in this thread until you decided to come here and start your shenanigans
Didn’t follow you. I followed lost cause.

Again, pipe down pervert. You’re tagging me. 😇 I have a right to respond as per forum rules 💁🏼‍♂️

I'm done arguing with someone who is loosing braincells every time they decide to argue with a troll. You will never win buddy.
Your the only person on forums that needs to "pipe down"
“Loosing”

BRAINCELLS. Something you don’t have it shows.

Can we make his title a reality? With the nails emoji also for shits and giggles.

Inb4 making mine a reality I have a ban card

@-Luka You have no idea what I am capable of my friend I suggest you chill out with your blunt statements and comments...
More threats, eh? Please, tell us more.

The Office Smile GIF