THUMPER71 MOD DEMOTED FROM LESBIAN ROOM

THUMPER71 should be demoted

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
Public service announcement: the authorities don’t tend to take on cases of “mod abuse”.
i already knew that :ROFLMAO: but stalking and harassing they do. Cuz i am sure that ther is a connection with the stalker that insult me daily and threat me to die. If i notify the cyberpolice they can find out who is doing it in real life, real name, house, address, believe me i will find out.

i already knew that :ROFLMAO: but stalking and harassing they do. Cuz i am sure that ther is a connection with the stalker that insult me daily and threat me to die. If i notify the cyberpolice they can find out who is doing it in real life, real name, house, address, believe me i will find out.
I’m curious how we got from the mod telling ******** to unbunch their panties, to stalking and death threats. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve seen nothing in any of the threads beyond a little arrogance on behalf of the mod, and a whole lot of nothing.

If indeed you have proof of the mod being involved with stalking, harassing, and death threats, that’s a different matter. But then those screenshots need to be posted either in the threads, or preferably directly to the admin.

But currently, it looks like nothing more than a smear complain on a mod because you disagree with some of their decisions/punishments handed out.

I’m not trying to argue with you, nor is this some post defending a mod just because I’m also a mod. But your claims have just elevated this to a whole new level and things like that need to be backed up if they’re going to be spread publicly.

I’m curious how we got from the mod telling ******** to unbunch their panties, to stalking and death threats. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve seen nothing in any of the threads beyond a little arrogance on behalf of the mod, and a whole lot of nothing.

If indeed you have proof of the mod being involved with stalking, harassing, and death threats, that’s a different matter. But then those screenshots need to be posted either in the threads, or preferably directly to the admin.

But currently, it looks like nothing more than a smear complain on a mod because you disagree with some of their decisions/punishments handed out.

I’m not trying to argue with you, nor is this some post defending a mod just because I’m also a mod. But your claims have just elevated this to a whole new level and things like that need to be backed up if they’re going to be spread publicly.
if you only were there when he was on a power trip, you dont know how rotten it gets in there.

if you only were there when he was on a power trip, you dont know how rotten it gets in there.
Chill out a fraction and stop being so sensitive over the behaviour of a mod. At the end of the day there are 2 sides to every argument and other mods have clearly stated what happened.

Yes take ss's but so far the exact same ss's have been used all putting Thumper71 in a bad light. No one takes sides in any argument and really voting on weather a mod should be demoted, what exactly do you intend to achieve?

How are you to know that the next mod won't be worse than Thumper71? Take note of warnings and know when to stop talking about subjects that go against the rules.

Last edited:
Hey Girl! Everything is fine! Okay? I really thank you for all your support, even without me asking for it, and I confess that yours spontaneous help and solidarity is very beautiful and nice. It was a surprise for me, because if you notice on my profile, I don't have any friends and also I always keep my pm closed, so I don't know where so much empathy is coming from. It was a nice and fun journey, I loved meeting a lot of people in that room, ******** and admirable moderators like: a bex, LoveFinder, you, Blue, Alien, DevilEyes, Seven, Lezbhonest, Jenna, Felton and Jloe, Rachel and so many others. Flame Song too, yes, I still keep my benefit of the doubt for her, even after she uses the Nazi flag story against me. But I finally got a way not to go back in that room anymore. I think this time it will work. I finally can't log into the room's website anymore, not even as a guest. Cheer for me, hope it works. So about the harassments against me, you don't need to worry about that anymore. Now, about the harassment towards you and the other girls in the room, I feel sorry for you, and I really hope and hope that positive changes and improvements can come to those who deserve it. Nobody in that place is perfect, we all have flaws, including me. But no one in that room deserves to be treated unfairly and disrespectfully like we are treated so many times in that room, by people with fragile egos, who want to be fawned over all the time. So girl, be at peace! It was a pleasure getting to know the Lesbian Room and the people who make that room a fun place. I'm out from the lesbian room. Thank you for everything. Bye and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why when I made a statement about the US I got kicked, but Thumper71 is doing the same thing about Mexico and you think he didn't break the rules? If Thumper71 didn't break the rules, then I didn't either. Why did I get kicked @flame_song ?

What I find interesting is there’s no ss of me saying to them that they need to stop?
Yes I was in there when this discussion was going on and stated clearly they need to stop.
I mod the same way only I use different words to not offend people “ please stop repeating yourself, no social media in main please.”
To me this a form of bullying and harassment.
I know for a fact @flame_song likes all complaints handled through pm.

I am sorry you are leaving the room, I hope you reconsider that, because I am sure it can be sorted out.

Hey Girl! Everything is fine! Okay? I really thank you for all your support, even without me asking for it, and I confess that yours spontaneous help and solidarity is very beautiful and nice. It was a surprise for me, because if you notice on my profile, I don't have any friends and also I always keep my pm closed, so I don't know where so much empathy is coming from. It was a nice and fun journey, I loved meeting a lot of people in that room, ******** and admirable moderators like: a bex, LoveFinder, you, Blue, Alien, DevilEyes, Seven, Lezbhonest, Jenna, Felton and Jloe, Rachel and so many others. Flame Song too, yes, I still keep my benefit of the doubt for her, even after she uses the Nazi flag story against me. But I finally got a way not to go back in that room anymore. I think this time it will work. I finally can't log into the room's website anymore, not even as a guest. Cheer for me, hope it works. So about the harassments against me, you don't need to worry about that anymore. Now, about the harassment towards you and the other girls in the room, I feel sorry for you, and I really hope and hope that positive changes and improvements can come to those who deserve it. Nobody in that place is perfect, we all have flaws, including me. But no one in that room deserves to be treated unfairly and disrespectfully like we are treated so many times in that room, by people with fragile egos, who want to be fawned over all the time. So girl, be at peace! It was a pleasure getting to know the Lesbian Room and the people who make that room a fun place. I'm out from the lesbian room. Thank you for everything. Bye and have a nice day.

Wait are you banned? What what dang im so sorry that you were forced out that nasty af😳😳😳😳😳 Well i do it for everyone cuz i dont like injustice, he did it to lots and lots, and yea i like things to be fair and i dont like people ganging up and target others for no actual reason. It has to stop and i dont like that they are turning a blind eye. They always pretend not to know anything even when they are there, very false.

Thanks, Rachel! You are one of the few mods in that room who deserves a compliment, like bex, Ljoe, Sweetheart and 32Card you have been doing a good job in that room. Take care, girl!

Wait are you banned? What what dang im so sorry that you were forced out that nasty af😳😳😳😳😳 Well i do it for everyone cuz i dont like injustice, he did it to lots and lots, and yea i like things to be fair and i dont like people ganging up and target others for no actual reason. It has to stop and i dont like that they are turning a blind eye. They always pretend not to know anything even when they are there, very false.
Oh, no, no! I wasn't banned, I just got a way to no longer have access to the room by my own means. Flame didn't do anything to me. It's okay. 🤝👋✌
Skydiving Riggs GIF by 103.7 KISS-FM

Come on admit that you haven't got ss's of other mods jumping in telling people to stop their conversation. Duckie quite blatantly stated what happened and her actions, not all that dissimilar to Rachel_NY.

The rate that you jump from one incident straight to another demonstrates your lack of awareness for what other people's roles were. In here looking at existing evidence you point the finger at Thumper71 but remember when pointing the finger at someone there are three pointing back at you.

Last edited:
Come on admit that you haven't got ss's of other mods jumping in telling people to stop their conversation. Duckie quite blatantly stated what happened and her actions, not all that dissimilar to Rachel_NY.

The rate that you jump from one incident straight to another demonstrates your lack of awareness for what other people's roles were. In here looking at existing evidence you point the finger at Thumper71 but remember when pointing the finger at someone there are three pointing back at you.
im note there 24h i dont always pay attention, it is not only me that you have to worry about, other people have even more shocking information than me and i saw it. Im am mantaining my promise by not saying anything cuz i respect my friends and i dont betray their trust. I dont snitch. When it is the day you will see what i mean.

im note there 24h i dont always pay attention, it is not only me that you have to worry about, other people have even more shocking information than me and i saw it. Im am mantaining my promise by not saying anything cuz i respect my friends and i dont betray their trust. I dont snitch. When it is the day you will see what i mean.
You've seen that information? Well it would help if that information was shared because like it or not there is nothing new.

Oh wait you are dependant on ss's that show Thumper71 in a negative way. I'm sure, unlike you they aren't prepared to share their ss's in forums for fear of being ridiculed. They’ll present nothing new other than comments demonstrating their innocence, pleading that they've done nothing wrong.

Other mods have said clearly what happened and flame has justified exactly why you were kicked. Now you're spitting your dummy out, ranting over nothing and coming up with something else to moan about. There really isn't any to achieve from this and you know it.

Last edited:
You've seen that information? Well it would help if that information was shared because like it or not there is nothing new.

Oh wait you are dependant on ss's that show Thumper71 in a negative way. I'm sure, unlike you they aren't prepared to share their ss's in forums for fear of being ridiculed. They’ll present nothing new other than comments demonstrating their innocence, pleading that they've done nothing wrong.

Other mods have said clearly what happened and flame has justified exactly why you were kicked. Now you're spitting your dummy out, ranting over nothing and coming up with something else to moan about. There really isn't any to achieve from this and you know it.
its just a pack of bullshit, they are covering up for eachother, plus i couldnt care less. You know there have been rumors about you too uh, strike me as odd, you seem very fond of him. Just keep slicking him in the ass so he doesnt whine, pump his ego. Very hypocrite i must say. But anyway i dont give a ****, atleast im not having a guilty conscience, i cant fake to be friendly to a person that truly disgust me. But if you rather let yourself coerced to behave like a invalid bodyguard suit yourself, thats your problem not mine. Advocat of justice.

Public service announcement: the authorities don’t tend to take on cases of “mod abuse”.
Yes, it's very rare for someone to admit their mistakes, it's very rare for someone to tell the truth of the facts. This is rare, for a person to say: Look, I was wrong, I made mistakes, I'm sorry.
My truth, what really happened, and how it all started, was when I was still a guest.
I was in the room saying how the room became dead after many old members left.
Then Thumper71, still a regular user, came to harass me, as if I couldn't tell him the room was dead. She could just let it go. But she came to harass me, so I got very angry with her, and I said if you don't like what I say, ignore me and I was rude to her. I said she was just wanting to show up to be a moderator again.
Okay, after that, she got promoted to mod and started silencing me on every single thing I said. I used a guest account.
I was talking to a user named Hell O and Chloe about people who beg to be loved. Which I don't understand why people do this.
At the same time, Chloe was talking about how people can switch girlfriends so quickly in the room, they were also talking about Rap God and Thumper71's relationship, something like that.
And I was still talking to Hell O and Chloe about people begging to be loved.
I think Thumper71 thought I was also talking about her relationship with the God of Rap, so she asked me to drop it. But I had nothing to do with it.
So I replied, why? What am I doing? I'm not doing anything, I'm not breaking any rules. Why do I have to drop this? I was just talking to Chloe and Hell O about a completely different topic, I had nothing to do with the other conversation. I said, this is already crossing the line.
Chelly saw it and said: Take this to the forum.
I said to Chelly: No, I'd rather buy a VIP, get SS and take it to Flame.
And this is what I did:
I signed out of the guest account and created a user account, and when I was buying the vip.
Thumper71 cynically involved Jessica C in the mix:
Jessica C asked, what's going on:
Thumper71 cynically said: a guest trying to get me in trouble.
Jessica C said: Why don't you kick her?
So when I was buying the VIP I got dumped by Jessica C.
Then, when I came back from the kick I said I needed a VIP to get SS from the kick I took and everything that happened.
The Squirrel mod was very generous to me, and gave me a VIP as a gift, but when I went back to the main all messages were deleted. Everything was erased from the main. There was no longer any message from me of what happened in the main.
And it was from that day forward that Thumper71 lost all my respect and today she has my contempt.
That's my truth, I don't have a history of being a liar, all I have is the SS of the kick, but I don't have the conversations that happened that day in the main.
Anyway... it doesn't matter anymore, and that each one lives with their own conscience. Mine is at peace.
Obs: not sure if it was the squirrel mod that gave me the vip, or it was him or someone else in the room, but it was a gift.

its just a pack of bullshit, they are covering up for eachother, plus i couldnt care less. You know there have been rumors about you too uh, strike me as odd, you seem very fond of him. Just keep slicking him in the ass so he doesnt whine, pump his ego. Very hypocrite i must say. But anyway i dont give a ****, atleast im not having a guilty conscience, i cant fake to be friendly to a person that truly disgust me. But if you rather let yourself coerced to behave like a invalid bodyguard suit yourself, thats your problem not mine. Advocat of justice.
Now there was no need to involve bad language unless you have a limited vocabulary. You use every word you know in a single sentence which to me seems quite dangerous.

Funny you should mention a guilty conscience as to me you have so many inconsistencies and point the finger at everyone else. I don't pump anyone's ego unlike you do with a selective 'click of people' that all think the same way as you!

You must hate it when when you can't get your own way as you get so defensive it's unreal and yes people always seem to add something new. Then you move on to that. You are almost like a cat on a hot tin roof with a lack of respect for rules.

If you "couldn't care less" as you claim,then why are you running up in here to complain? You must think that ppl care about your opinions. People won't care about yours,when you show absolutely no regard for theirs! Not only are you unfairly attacking Thumper71, AGAIN, but now you are attacking his friends as well. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself. I am one of Thumper71's friends, and I am not going to stay silent, and watch you continue to bash him. For the record, I'm also not going to allow some poached egg dictate to me,who I should or shouldn't have as a friend. - agates