Times girls chat

charlotte29

I noticed from 9:50am uk time there is no mod for atleast a few hours anyone else noticed. This is in girls chat only

Hi @charlotte29

All moderators have their own responsibilities in real life and need to attend to them. I can assure you we moderators do our best to keep the chatrooms safe and sound.

Regards,
g2

P.S: I'll still ping @Simply Karina , the room admin since it pertains to her!
I have no idea why I didnt get a notification for this and Ive been on forums like 6 times today 🤣🤣

Anyway to address the concern!

@charlotte29 My team and myself put in a much times as we can and like others have stated here, this is a volunteer position. Some have work, some have school, and then there is also needed time to take a breather that day.

Some days we may have 22hrs of coverage and other times some less. We never know what a day may throw at us, but I can assure we all are committed to you all and the room in general.

I ask you please hang with us, keep those reports up, and we will handle them as soon as we can! 💜

The UK evening time has had problems of late, I know the mods do their best though. Ikkin is a great mod and I wish she could be around more, or that the ghoul would agree to come back,