Timing

Chopper

Pronouns He/Him/Homo
So okay... I don't care if you're small, average or tall, black, white or yellow anorexic, healthy or overdosed in Mc Donalds, gay, bi or straightish or if you identify as a tottie. It makes no odds to this thread but WHEN is it appropriate to flirt with the same sex?

I'll say why I ask after a few responses, but let's face it, this is CA so I have realistic expectations.

Not Listening Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

So okay... I don't care if you're small, average or tall, black, white or yellow anorexic, healthy or overdosed in Mc Donalds, gay, bi or straightish or if you identify as a tottie. It makes no odds to this thread but WHEN is it appropriate to flirt with the same sex?

I'll say why I ask after a few responses, but let's face it, this is CA so I have realistic expectations.

Not Listening Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Well for you of course you think it’s okay to flirt with other guys. Do you want me to ask @Samwise? You know he told me about y’all two

Okay, this is an odd one - Becausthe timing, the man, the approach can all influence my reaction.

I'd say just watch for body language. It's fine to say hello, as long as you pay attention to body language after that. If the other person makes it clear they're not interested, back off. Not backing off is where it becomes less respectful and creepy regardless of gender etc

Okay, this is an odd one - Becausthe timing, the man, the approach can all influence my reaction.

I'd say just watch for body language. It's fine to say hello, as long as you pay attention to body language after that. If the other person makes it clear they're not interested, back off. Not backing off is where it becomes less respectful and creepy regardless of gender etc
Learn to read the room. :)

guess you could be the forward type, open with it, straight off the bat. Just... make sure to duck if they clearly weren't a fan of it

In todays social arena, I don’t even know when it’s appropriate to flirt with the opposite sex. Judging by the above posts….. if you’re not rich you’ve got no business flirting with anyone. Apparently the poors get no sex. I repeat. NO SEX . In the champagne room.

An straight adult would understand and not take it as an "insult" for lack of better terms, if someone of the same sex was to flirt or hit on them.
Also consider that there is a time and place for everything.