Title of Gay-kkake King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuya Sakaki

To Earn this u guys (gays only ) must work hard and put all ur effort into this like i did but im master at it now.Anyway after year or 2 u guys will perfect this in year or so but being king of Gay Bukkakes is not Bad thing to all Who have This GOAL in their Life keep in mind with Strong Determination and Skills u guys can do it i believe in ya all (post only refer to gay people and mostly Bi ones.Good Luck😎

To Earn this u guys (gays only ) must work hard and put all ur effort into this like i did but im master at it now.Anyway after year or 2 u guys will perfect this in year or so but being king of Gay Bukkakes is not Bad thing to all Who have This GOAL in their Life keep in mind with Strong Determination and Skills u guys can do it i believe in ya all (post only refer to gay people and mostly Bi ones.Good Luck😎
Thank you for this talk. We will all put in our strong determination and skills to compete for the crown next year

Omg he is just as obnoxious here as he is in chat I can’t imagine what he Is like in real life Jesus

Lol yet you stupid enough to make this thread giving admins and chat master full evidence of why you have people offering to ban you

Nice try none Cares Dude my thread is for Positive People only Not Negative Or people Like Stress u have all time no wonder u Get Trolled by guests js stay Positive is Key good Luck.

Fine if you can’t handle truth that’s fine just remove my messages from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.