Too Many Registrations?

Hello - I was using a guest login (EddyBear) and decided to make a permanent account (JWH) but now I can't log in with my account to actual chat feature since it says too many registrations? Thank you for assistance.
Hi

Apologies for the issues. I can’t find that account but guest accounts expire after a short time.

Could you try the following:

1. Clear your cookies and your cache that relate to Chat Avenue
2. Restart your device
3. Try registering again

If that doesn’t work, please try resetting your router and try again.

If that doesn’t work, please email [email protected] Explain what has happened, explain that you’ve tried all the above, and include your IP address in the email (go to G00gle and type in β€œwhat is my IP address?” if you don’t know what your IP is)

I cannot log into Chat Ave on the mail page. It says I have exceeded the Maximun Number of Registrations.
I can log on if I select one of the options like General or video chat. they all work. except Adult Chat. I am unable to access Senior Chat because I first have to select Adult Chat to get there.
Hello, are you using wifi or mobile data?

I cannot log into Chat Ave on the mail page. It says I have exceeded the Maximun Number of Registrations.
I can log on if I select one of the options like General or video chat. they all work. except Adult Chat. I am unable to access Senior Chat because I first have to select Adult Chat to get there.
Simple Fix:
Do not use your main router, switch to something else like your mobile-data or another router then join the server. You should be able to register. After registering, you can switch back to your main router and then you can rejoin and chat your ass off.

Simple Fix:
Do not use your main router, switch to something else like your mobile-data or another router then join the server. You should be able to register. After registering, you can switch back to your main router and chat your ass off.

Ty, that works too

You aren't banned
Maybe do a ban and unban on the ip, it could be a ip ban

That works too

Screenshot_20240120_151139_Chrome.jpg
Ok, so please stop trying to make a new account and go to Screenshot_20240120_151336_Chrome.jpg
And put in the email you used
Screenshot_20240120_151354_Chrome.jpg
And you should get an email like this, Screenshot_20240120_151631_Gmail.jpg
Then you go back then you put your username and the temporary password and start chatting.

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf solution please an admin cannot help with password recovery. (I figured out what op meant.)

View attachment 963525
Ok, so please stop trying to make a new account and go to View attachment 963526
And put in the email you used
View attachment 963527
And you should get an email like this, View attachment 963528
Then you go back then you put your username and the temporary password and start chatting.

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf solution please an admin cannot help with password recovery. (I figured out what op meant.)
I've already told you guys what OP stands for... @Akrta
Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

I've already told you guys what OP stands for... @Akrta
Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN
OK and thank you for your time. I did all of that on my phone and I created the ID and reset the password. It all works great on my phone. But on my two laptops it still will not let me in. I tried to reset the password again on my laptop but it said it did not reconize me. It still works on my phone. On my phone I exist on my laptops I still cant get it.

OK and thank you for your time. I did all of that on my phone and I created the ID and reset the password. It all works great on my phone. But on my two laptops it still will not let me in. I tried to reset the password again on my laptop but it said it did not reconize me. It still works on my phone. On my phone I exist on my laptops I still cant get it.
Yeah two different rooms
https://adult.chat-avenue.com/ (for computers)
https://adultmobile.chat-avenue.com/ (for phones)