Transphobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimRose

i wanna start this off by apologizing, i should have stopped arguing when asked by the mods. there were multiple people in chat making transphobic comments and using transphobic terms, and weren't kicked until i was. i get, i was disrupting chat by arguing, but these people were being so disrespectful. they were "identifying" as inanimate objects to mock transgender people, and when i tried explaining to them that it was transphobic, i was threatened and harassed. when i expressed that i was feeling uncomfortable, i was asked if i was attempting to "mini mod." this whole experience felt rlly disrespectful, and i had multiple cisgender people telling me i wasn't allowed to be offended even though i am trans and felt mocked. i'm not looking for these people to get in trouble, i'm just sharing my experience. again, i know and apologize for not stopping when asked, i just didn't want these people to feel they had won, and feel that this kind of behavior was okay.

The way to deal with this is to either use the report system or the ignore function and leave the rest to the mods on duty. If you argue and disrupt then you become a part of the problem.

yes there was, one was at the beginning, and another came online towards the end

The way to deal with this is to either use the report system or the ignore function and leave the rest to the mods on duty. If you argue and disrupt then you become a part of the problem.
i did report multiple times, and even messaged the mod online about it and nothing happened

i know one of the people using those terms is a mod favorite, im not saying that's why nothing was dealt with, it just seems odd

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest ignoring them or simply messaging a mod to tell them to stop the commotion so you don't harrassed for 'standing up'

I have seen the screenshot of a user identifying as a helicopter, if this is the complaint then it seems as a reverse type of nonacceptance. As you have the right to be what you want to be the reverse is also true. And if you find it offensive then you also have the ability to use ignore and never see this users comments ever again instead of making it over dramatic in the chat!

There are no 'mod favourites'. We are all equal and bound by the same rules.
the mods and the person have said before that they're a favorite lol

I have seen the screenshot of a user identifying as a helicopter, if this is the complaint then it seems as a reverse type of nonacceptance. As you have the right to be what you want to be the reverse is also true. And if you find it offensive then you also have the ability to use ignore and never see this users comments ever again instead of making it over dramatic in the chat!
but that term is used to mock trans people, and as i said before i'm not going to ignore people until the proper action is taken. doing so is basically telling these people that transphobia is okay and it's not.

I suggest ignoring them or simply messaging a mod to tell them to stop the commotion so you don't harrassed for 'standing up'
i said before that i had messaged a mod, and they responded rudely and accused me of "mini modding" then refused to do anything about it

the mods and the person have said before that they're a favorite lol
I seriously doubt that. The person may have claimed to be one but we have no favourites and will action any rule break fairly and equally.

In any event the kick is long over and ShadowHawk has responded. It's time to move on.

@Samwise @Ness_eb can this be closed please. The OP has had an answer from our admin. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.