unkickable kick

imisssmyex

New Member
I was kicked for an hour because I said “I hate men” I didn’t get any warning whatsoever and the only mods online were MiaEH and 1l Capitano.
 
And on top of that one of the mods called me a bitch the one with the ugly bleached blonde stripes in her hair she needs to get that fixed (I have proof) and then she kicked me (I have proof for that too) she was saying dumb stuff saying I was trolling and that I was mad when she literally spoke to me first mind u I was talking to D Rock.
 
What’s that have to do with anything
That is me tagging Leigh so that she gets a notification of this thread, and I was providing your username so she can look at your appeal. Its our standard process here.

Please wait for Leigh respond here.
 
Top