Urgent assistance needed: College Chat Room Access Issue

Karnation

Dear Administrator,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an ongoing issue I've been experiencing since April 30th, 2024, regarding access to the college chat room.

Despite not using any VPN or proxy server, I have been consistently kicked out from the chat room with the stated reason being the use of such tools. I have raised this concern with both moderators and the room administrator, but unfortunately, a satisfactory resolution has yet to be reached.

I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter and restoring my access to the chat room. Your urgent attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Warm regards,
Karnation

CC and GAY Chat are the same! Merge / Delete ALL
And put that CC Mod chick on ignore, We all have
Jamie lad! How are you? I know you were kinda mad early because you got caught wearing your grandma’s underwear again! I know you said it makes you feel sexy but maybe you should stop doing it when your parents are home! Just a suggestion. You know I don’t judge you. Anyway, chin up, fella. You wear whatever makes you feel like yourself. Love you. Miss you always. Finn

Getting kicked out of a chat room does not constitute an emergency of any kind. I am sure children being abused, people who are homeless, people who are very sick selfishly think their problems re much more serious. If you need a chatroom to make meaning out of your life then you need to get out more.

Getting kicked out of a chat room does not constitute an emergency of any kind. I am sure children being abused, people who are homeless, people who are very sick selfishly think their problems re much more serious. If you need a chatroom to make meaning out of your life then you need to get out more.
You forgot to mention stray cats. Feline lives are what I advocate for.