Welcome back! Flip flops are not allowed in Aus as they are thongs! but glad to have you return.....View attachment 1011996
View attachment 1011997
Wonder who will be accountable for extending the ban for no reason. 💁♀️
Did we ever get an answer if flip flops were racist to other footwear types?
Calling out the 2 tier debacle 👀🤣Why oh why did you reply to that thread? now we will be subject to psychotic rants again. 😞
It'll all be your fault... even stuff that isn't 😄Calling out the 2 tier debacle 👀🤣
Thanking you Madame. Oddly enough I thought of you and a few other Aussies on here as I’ve been watching Toni and Ryan reels on BookFace. I fookin love them and the things they say I imagine you guys use in a daily basis. Especially my fave c word 👀🥰🤣Welcome back! Flip flops are not allowed in Aus as they are thongs! but glad to have you return.....
Ah our national greeting - ya alright ****? its like saying bread here and not a soul reacts to it.Thanking you Madame. Oddly enough I thought of you and a few other Aussies on here as I’ve been watching Toni and Ryan reels on BookFace. I fookin love them and the things they say I imagine you guys use in a daily basis. Especially my fave c word 👀🥰🤣
Give up nobody cares really what that moron is doing - unless you are receiving all the reactions like I have done for months and have ignored and never once responded. But hey its our fault for apparently agrivating the situation? Who knows how things work around here?@Princessa You literally react bombed to a posts I made criticizing you, which proves you dont even read the f*ckin posts you react to.
![]()
I’m innocent! 🙂🙂
![]()
Hitting refresh in case there's drama to reply too, yup i mean you .
Her sister continues to emote bomb me. There's no doubt they're related.9 months haven’t even been in contact with predator Jess 4 life but lo and behold the parasitic spore awakens from her catatonic slumber because she wants to feel special.
Special she will feel. Can’t take the heat, fuk outta the kitchen, mong.
FAFO
“bUt iM aReAlLy nIcE wOmAn stFu a5$hOLe”Her sister continues to emote bomb me. There's no doubt they're related.
Just shocked at that happening. They'd never do that!Your post in the thread Decision made was deleted. Reason: Please take it to DM or use ignore
Yesterday at 6:40 PM
Aww diddums, did you go running to the UM's again you sad twat.
it's the forum pet so yeah .Just shocked at that happening. They'd never do that!
Your post in the thread Decision made was deleted. Reason: Please take it to DM or use ignore
Yesterday at 6:40 PM
Aww diddums, did you go running to the UM's again you sad twat.
Shes offended by everyone and any little criticism thrown her way, but when she writes up paragraphs belittling people, condemning them, acting like shes above them, its perfectly fine.they delete every post ive made callin’ her a phony, or informing ppl in complaint threads that she isnt a mod here 🤷🏼♀️
i dont believe either of those things are against the rules…
Unhinged isnt it, how far back did the likes go? Also see my post in The Every day Conversation Thread, add your name .Can you explain why you liked 45 of my posts…..
Or easier to delete.Don't know the facts? it's easier to make it up , right ? Right????
This is why we use off site stuff to because yeah I’m not being banned because I don’t like a certain personComplete twat. No where do they imply private anymore. They even changed the name to direct. There is no violation posting non private communications.
But call a predator a predator (Jess for showing her tits to 13yo) and it gets edited.Stay within the rules and continue to do the same - more effective then getting banned every other month
Seen on here today someone getting another chance after they have been warned and banned before for posting what appear to be UA pics and said oh I wont do it again.......
because notifications aren't enough proof of harassment. although both parties agree that's what's going on.At least 3 threads tagging someone no prizes for guessing who ( SC ) and her name wasn't removed , a recent post regarding the reaction bombing and her names removed quicker than the speed of light. why? just why?
So @SexyCheryl is ok but @.Princessa not ? Why????????