User with false picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Are Way Off Base Mang ...... I Actually Have The REAL Sang Pic's .......... Right Here >>>>>

Kathy Bates Kiss GIF
Stephen King Misery GIF
kathy bates misery GIF
misery GIF
kathy bates misery GIF
kathy bates misery GIF
Stephen King Middle Finger GIF

@Samwi
There is no rule In Gen Chat about using a celebrity pic, or even "catfishing" who cares what anyone want to portrays themselves as long as no actual harm is being done or other room rule is being violated . (like cloning)
@H.R. PufnStuf
pls shut down and remove this thread - a troll has made it up. I'm not the Lydia photo being claimed.
Contrary to your assertion, actual harm IS being done - the incessant trolling and posting of false information claiming to dox me - and intended to make people avoid me. Funny how they never choose an attractive fake pic.
The trolls who feel compelled to do this sort of thing need to get psychological help for their insecurities. Thnx.

@Samwi

@H.R. PufnStuf
pls shut down and remove this thread - a troll has made it up. I'm not the Lydia photo being claimed.
Contrary to your assertion, actual harm IS being done - the incessant trolling and posting of false information claiming to dox me - and intended to make people avoid me. Funny how they never choose an attractive fake pic.
The trolls who feel compelled to do this sort of thing need to get psychological help for their insecurities. Thnx.
world of warcraft legion GIF

@Samwi

@H.R. PufnStuf
bViR6Ie.jpg

Maybe you can help them out after you give yourself a psychological examination.

Very few are permanently banned, especially in Gen chat.
That includes pedos and groomers!
I am pretty sure Missy is a guy.
Missy is a male!
@Samwi

@H.R. PufnStuf
You constantly use that picture and try to pass it off as yourself, even threatening to sue @Bathory for using your business card when she made the whole thing up for her fake chat newspaper! And for the record I would not be surprised if she was made next General Chat mod nothing these days from the fruitloop admin would suprise me.

Lmfao "@Samwi"
Why is that making me laugh? The brain became confused as to why it wasn't being tagged but the anger distracted her so she forgot to delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.