User won’t stop posting my picture.

SouporMan

Gold Member
Is it against the rules to post someone else’s picture?

This thread is in reference to getting a user banned who won’t stop posting my photo.

There as a time we used to make jokes and we all posted each others picture, but it got out of hand, and I’ve been apart of that. Now I do not partake in it.

Even when I did partake I haven’t gone to the lengths a user has. It’s been, over a few years now. He’s been banned for it. I have screenshots I’ve sent to chat master, and the admin@ca email..

I’m not too sure what else to do. Again, it’s been years.

Posting someone's picture is generally not allowed, But getting someone banned is extremely low. But some people have been banned for excessive rule-breaking, Not sure if that will get someone banned.

Posting someone's picture is generally not allowed, But getting someone banned is extremely low. But some people have been banned for excessive rule-breaking, Not sure if that will get someone banned.

Again, it’s been years. When does it become excessive?

Is it against the rules to post someone else’s picture?

This thread is in reference to getting a user banned who won’t stop posting my photo.

There as a time we used to make jokes and we all posted each others picture, but it got out of hand, and I’ve been apart of that. Now I do not partake in it.

Even when I did partake I haven’t gone to the lengths a user has. It’s been, over a few years now. He’s been banned for it. I have screenshots I’ve sent to chat master, and the admin@ca email..

I’m not too sure what else to do. Again, it’s been years.
You don't realize the real problem?

pepsi GIF

If you ever need help ask it’s why I exist here as a human to help u

UWU Me so CYOOOT. Idky. Never BE game OVER. Can’t STOP won’t STOP. Men stalk me, report it to the local authorities driving 12 hours to my mommies house