Video Game Discussion Thread

i haven't played it as i'm a ps4 girl, but just wondering if you played the reboot? from the trailer it looked very similar to that and i really enjoyed it. can't say much about the story tho.

Yeah I have. By most player accounts of the game the reboot was a lot better. It's just conflicting really the graphics are really nice especially coming off playing FO4 which IK can't really compare because FO4 is open world and TR is pretty controlled but still. It's not a bad game I am just pretty disappointed idk just being decent isn't enough anymore especially paying these prices -.-. I wasn't a huge fan of the reboot that much either though so you might love the new tomb raider.

People say its a lot like the reboot but to me it just seems like idk Until Dawn meets lara croft almost with kind of a Uncharted background and storyline...people even claim they "ported" some of the 3d backgrounds from uncharted into TR but it's not confirmed. Which ported is a bad way of saying they just straight up copied some backgrounds and added some differences being that I really doubt they could straight up just use the same backgrounds without copyright issues lol

Last edited:
Sims 4 , Sims 3

Sims 4 , Sims 3

Sims 3 was pretty mediocre given the horrible graphics and myriad of glitches/bugs. However it was funny and amusing. Sims 4 kind of dulled out. Alot of restrictions. The graphics I love but I have yet to love playing Sims 4 as much as Sims 3. :help:

i haven't played it as i'm a ps4 girl, but just wondering if you played the reboot? from the trailer it looked very similar to that and i really enjoyed it. can't say much about the story tho.

Better off waiting for Uncharted 4. Apparently that will be better than the current Tomb Raider (well I hope so)

I still love playing old and famous "Angry birds". Someone else here?
I played angry birds when I was 10 probably. It's not bad. I more in a racing games lately. GTA5 by link is great. Granny 3 is also one of my tops. Plant vs Zombies is my bathroom game)))

Last edited:
Sims 4 , Sims 3

Sims 4 , Sims 3

Sims 3 was pretty mediocre given the horrible graphics and myriad of glitches/bugs. However it was funny and amusing. Sims 4 kind of dulled out. Alot of restrictions. The graphics I love but I have yet to love playing Sims 4 as much as Sims 3. :help:
You need to mod it out to get the restrictions gone. Trust me, you'll never play the Sims the same way again after doing that

I love collecting Retro old Games and consoles
Huge Zelda,Mario ,Sonic fan
Love Commadore 64,Snes,Nes
Mario paint is the shiz ahah
What do you guys like?

Word games are the best for me.
This way I can also train my brain a little, not only shoot birds or do some other senses stuff.
For the long words it is ok to use a word generator if it is necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO LINKS! I am fond of playing different online games and some faucet simulator. Its a good way to earn some crytpocurrency. Its mining simulator where players receive coins by playing games, creating virtual data center and building own mining empire.

Last edited by a moderator: