Philosoraptor
New Member
Since we now have the option of ignoring all guests with this can we also get the ability for our ignores to make the people we ignore disappear from the user list? Id totally buy super vip for that.
You dont have to pay anything for that, just set your PM's to friends only and those bots wont PM you any longer. Your welcome.Why should we have to pay 50 dollars to keep the pm off site fraud network out of our mail box.
I made a suggestion. You cried about it existing. Our threads are not the same.NO DOUBLE THREAD POSTS, THIS LITTLE A$$ RAMMER IS COPYING MY THREAD F THIS THREAD, I WILL DERAIL THIS POO !
NEXT TO COMMENT, IS IN LOVE WITH PHILO. PHILO IS A P O S.
then the single ladies cannot contact me. We should not have to put up with that filthy network.You dont have to pay anything for that, just set your PM's to friends only and those bots wont PM you any longer. Your welcome.
I feel like that is kind of pointless you know?Since we now have the option of ignoring all guests with this can we also get the ability for our ignores to make the people we ignore disappear from the user list? Id totally buy super vip for that.
I feel like it isn't pointless. It just further erases their presence to you. The same reason you ignore what they say is the same reason to have them blocked in the user list. Its like having a favorite channels list on your tv that filters the ones you don't like. Chat is now only full of people i like.I feel like that is kind of pointless you know?
Like, if you have ignored them on site I don’t see how much it would affect someone to see them in the user list if the messages aren’t visible in chat.
Further...you don't have to use every feature that a given level has available. I personally thinkI feel like it isn't pointless. It just further erases their presence to you. The same reason you ignore what they say is the same reason to have them blocked in the user list. Its like having a favorite channels list on your tv that filters the ones you don't like. Chat is now only full of people i like.