Voice Note/Message/Clip not working in General Chat

Akrta

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ℐ ℴ𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Hello, I’m experiencing issues with the mic in general chat, I cannot hear anything from people when they send me a voice message in pms (it was fine last night but not this morning) I see there’s an update in the chat, I keep getting error messages when I use the voice message (yes my gòogle chrome has the mic permissions on) and it has the same issue on safari (the mic permissions are on too)

@Chatmaster maybe there’s a bug in the software.

@H.R. PufnStuf

IMG_6910.jpeg
This is what I get on chrome and safari

I use chrome now instead of safari because I was having the same problems a couple months ago. I was able to listen to voice clips but couldn’t make none of my own so I use chrome and have no problems now, but whenever I did I would logout and refresh everything which worked for me always. Are you still having the problems today?

IMG_4105.jpegHello, I’m experiencing issues with the mic in general chat, I cannot hear anything from people when they send me a voice message in pms (it was fine last night but not this morning) I see there’s an update in the chat, I keep getting error messages when I use the voice message (yes my gòogle chrome has the mic permissions on) and it has the same issue on safari (the mic permissions are on too)

@Chatmaster maybe there’s a bug in the software.

@H.R. PufnStuf
Maybe this is why? Just a thought, looks like a legitimate user request. 👀

I use chrome now instead of safari because I was having the same problems a couple months ago. I was able to listen to voice clips but couldn’t make none of my own so I use chrome and have no problems now, but whenever I did I would logout and refresh everything which worked for me always. Are you still having the problems today?
Yes, and I asked boomcoding, where cm got the user interface @StubleU and yeah it fuçked up somewhere.

no, in the process...where was there room for them to get things fucked up? it's literally a 5 minute job
Mic add on, it happened before, I was there, I had to pm admin/cm the night of the update

again, not a mistake or accident...it's them completely fucking up the simplest action
1000006634.jpg
This is from the night of the update (4.0)

Back in July of 2023.

@StubleU they need a developer or something, because it shouldn't do what it does.

I can't use mic on chrome or safari.

Update still getting error messages for mic