Want to Moderate Gay Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkandtatts

Gay Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
🏳️‍🌈 GAY CHAT MODERATOR APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN🏳️‍🌈
We are looking for moderators to join the Gay Chat Team. Applications are open to all, subject to meeting the requirements below, but we are particularly interested in hearing from people that could cover Australia/New Zealand time zones 🌏

Requirements
  1. Gay Chat is an 18+ room so you must be at least 18
  2. You must have a registered account in Gay Chat and it must be at least 3 months old. There are exceptions to this rule, for example if you are known to Gay Chat staff or staff in other rooms
  3. Great sense of humour is a bonus that will go a long way!
  4. You need to know the rules of the room which can be found by clicking here. The rules are the rules and personal beliefs/agendas need to be set aside
We are a diverse team and welcome anyone regardless of gender, sexuality, etc, as long as you meet the requirements set out above. You can check out the Gay Chat team by clicking here

How to apply
Select and copy these 12 questions⬇️
  1. Chat name:
  2. Age:
  3. Location:
  4. Time Zone:
  5. Your IP address (G00gle "What is my IP address?" if you don't know it) (no VPN/proxy):
  6. Previous rooms/forums you've ever modded:
  7. Other names you've used on this site:
  8. Number of hours you are or could be in the room:
  9. What time frame will you be modding?
  10. What other rooms do you use, and names used?
  11. Who knows you in the chatroom?
  12. Why do you want to moderate?

Then ➡️ click here to start a conversation with me, paste what you've just copied into the message, add the answers, and click "start conversation"

I'll discuss your application with the rest of the team and get back to you, usually within 2-3 days

Questions?
If you want to know more before applying, please send a message to me by clicking here, or talk to any of the staff in the chat room

The Goose Love GIF by Bare Tree Media

Status
Not open for further replies.