War Avenue/purplerose/Luka fan club

I honest to god have no clue who this RyRy person is but after reading the last 5 pages I now have lost 18 minutes I will never get back ! , It feels like I was just reading a Forest Gump thread .

Who unbanned this guy?

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

You know it would. Like someone liking a reply to a comment of mine in the Does chat ave suck thread or w/e it's called, basically accusing me of being racist , YET if it was a racist remark i would have been warned and said comment removed , but as it's me who said it , well i don't need to explain.
Just seems that I've seen multiple people have comments/threads about ryry deleted for lesser reasons and yet here is ryry's thread attacking another user being left open.

Being disabled isn't an excuse for shítty behaviour.
Mental health isn't an excuse for shítty behaviour.

There are plenty of wheelchair (WHEELCHAIR ISN'T A SLUR, EITHER) users and plenty of people with mental disabilities that aren't shítty people, and the people that are abusive in real life and truly do not know (which ryry does know he's a cretin) that they aren't socially functioning usually end up getting dealt with by the law and they are referred to the correct place to help them via intervention.

So with this thread being left up, if an abusive thread was made about ryry, it couldn't be closed nor deleted, no?
I mean it could if Ryry requested it. Purps can request for this to be closed but she’s a tough chick and can handle this bad bad abuse

Yeah, Ryry never has to ask for his to be closed. He has a white knight who keeps unbanning him and letting him "run" free.

You know it would. Like someone liking a reply to a comment of mine in the Does chat ave suck thread or w/e it's called, basically accusing me of being racist , YET if it was a racist remark i would have been warned and said comment removed , but as it's me who said it , well i don't need to explain.
At least you get a reason I get nothing just removed due to some overflated ego being popped.

This is why we don't pay any attention to Dutchy

@purplerose what did you do that was so heinous that cryry made a thread just for you? I mean he is an upstanding ( no pun intended ) member of forums so what did you do to upset him?
he's jelly that @Finn2.0 and I can have a joke... sometimes about teapots, sometimes about marathons, sometimes about his 12 minute affair with am emoji flooder... he's really after finn, not me.