War Avenue/purplerose/Luka fan club

sorry I missed this. It has to be an act. Ry Ry gets bored has some fun until he manages a time out. Saying he does have M.D., then wondering if he is using some augmented device plugged into his computer which allows him to type. Need to see his medical records first.
he could use a speech to text app. but if he's not clear with his pronouncing it would get very garbled and wouldn't type as proper. which is a problem.
-I use speech to text sometimes which I lovingly call type to text... the librarian who taught me word processing in 4th grade mistakenly called it that and its stuck with me. she was not trained in computer. it was her job because the library had the 2nd computer of the school. the other computer was sat on a microwave cart and only played Oregon Trail. by 5th grade I knew more than her.-

back to it. there are assistive devices. s&p(snp,pns ) whatever acronym that is accepted, usually is the 1st one taught because its universal to all things in the M.D sphere if he can s&p he can cook, roll his wheelchair, turn on and off the shower, tv etc. as I posted up there if he's lost tongue control speech to text wont work. but they may still offer it.

he could use a speech to text app. but if he's not clear with his pronouncing it would get very garbled and wouldn't type as proper. which is a problem.
-I use speech to text sometimes which I lovingly call type to text... the librarian who taught me word processing in 4th grade mistakenly called it that and its stuck with me. she was not trained in computer. it was her job because the library had the 2nd computer of the school. the other computer was sat on a microwave cart and only played Oregon Trail. by 5th grade I knew more than her.-

back to it. there are assistive devices. s&p(snp,pns ) whatever acronym that is accepted, usually is the 1st one taught because its universal to all things in the M.D sphere if he can s&p he can cook, roll his wheelchair, turn on and off the shower, tv etc. as I posted up there if he's lost tongue control speech to text wont work. but they may still offer it.
you think i do things like everyone else