Weight issues, why is a size 8 consider fat!!!

I am 20yrsold weighing at a mere 47kilos is consider FAT!!! Seriously what is wrong with society today.

These Fashion/Model TV shows should promote healthy eating and positive body image...shame on them.

No it's not fat. You're not fat. Who said you were fat? They are wrong for saying that you're fat.

I’m also a uk size 12.
Nothing wrong with your weight.

Tell people who call you fat β€œmy weight is none of your concern unless I’m sitting on your face”
work out thumbs up GIF

I think its crazy that women like Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez and Alysha Keys (to name a few) are considered big women...To me they have great bodies. Remember when Marilyn Monroe was a beautiful hr glass shape women. You know curves and not hip bones and collar bones sticking out, thats what use to be beautiful. Now it seems a size zero is fat?
crook.gif

Its easy to tell people beauty is in the eye of the beholder BUT when you see all these grown ass women looking like 14 yr olds on the magazine covers, you really just shake your head and wonder wtf is what these days.

Well its not the doctors peditritions or nutritionists that are saying it. The media and fashion mags and such are the ones doing it ..

The problem is its the kids that listen to them, so falls back on parents responsabillity to educate your child what is healthy and what is not

It is not so much that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but true beauty comes from within and schools, parents, churches, media and the government and all us should be putting it out there and educating the system by telling everyone that beauty comes from within oneself.

I have been with models in my life and i can assure you some are very ugly on the inside

Beauty is subjective. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, as you just proved in your own post by demeaning women who arent fat and calling them "hip bones and collar bones" "grown ass women looking like 14 year olds" "models are very ugly".

Guess what, obesity isnt "healthy" either. So lets not conflate "body positivity".

I am 20yrsold weighing at a mere 47kilos is consider FAT!!! Seriously what is wrong with society today.

These Fashion/Model TV shows should promote healthy eating and positive body image...shame on them.

Depends on your height. You can be 47 kilos and still be fat.